tuscl

What's the best song to get you turn on/excited in a Strip Club

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 3:57 PM
My #1 choice would be Womanizer by Britney Spear.. no need for remix and all that jazz. The title and lyrics say it all. Oh.. You're a womanizer, baby!

21 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Creep by Radiohead
  • southtx_007
    12 years ago
    Sail by Awolnation
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Guns n Roses November Rain =)
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Being tone deaf (really) I have to say it's whatever song is playing during a full contact LD :-)
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    Some newer grungy band does a cover of the Beatles' "Come Together" that I got a great dance to about a month ago and I swear the dancer did a little extra grind on each phrasing of the word "come together" and I did in fact come.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I like to request Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z when I am clubbing in places like Virginia, Arkansas and Georgia. After all, I know how much folks in those places keep a special place in their hearts for New Yorkers. ;) I usually do this when I am a little drunk and very bored. You'd think that a DJ in those locales would refuse the request, but a little grease always seems to do the trick.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    You know what songs really turn me on in the club? The ones that are the longest in duration. I don't give a crap what it sounds like, as long as I'm getting my money's worth.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Keep On Loving You" by REO Speedwagon from the CD "Hi Infidelity"
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Purple Rain by Prince. Years ago at the long closed Danny's in Memphis ( one of the first clubs to offer full 2 way contact lap dances) the DJ would announce Purple Rain and everyone would race to get their favorite for a lapdance. Purple Rain was 8 minutes long and they didn't think about cutting songs off early in those days. Still brings back some wonderful memories.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    They play music in strip clubs?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "Just Can't Get Enough" (Black Eyed Peas)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I am just getting old. Most of the choices above, never even heard of them or those that "sing" them.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Bolero, by Ravel.
  • ForceMajeure
    12 years ago
    My iPhone's playlist named "Strip Club Music": Remember the Name - Fort Minor featuring Styles of Beyond Parabola - Tool Ain't Coming Home - Silvertide Fuck 'Em (feat Pastor Troy) - Banner, David Forty-Six And 2 - Tool A*s Like That - Eminem Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence Click Click Boom - Saliva Smack My Bitch Up - Prodigy Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) [feat. Akon, Lil Wayne & Niia] - Jean, Wyclef Cold Hard Bitch - Jet Send The Pain Below - Chevelle Going Under - Evanescence Survival Of The Sickest - Saliva I Stand Alone - Godsmack Just Dance (RedOne Remix) - Lady GaGa & Kardinal Offishall Teenagers - My Chemical Romance Ayo Technology - 50 Cent Sexy Chick (feat. Akon) - David Guetta Everybody's Fool - Evanescence Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson Poker Face - Lady GaGa Buttons - The Pussycat Dolls Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry All Around Me - Flyleaf Who's That Chick? (feat. Rihanna) [Single Version] - David Guetta & Rihanna SexyBack (feat. Timbaland) - Justin Timberlake Move Shake Drop Remix - DJ Laz, Flo Rida & Casely Like a G6 - Far East Movement, The Cataracs & Dev Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor) [feat. T-Pain] - Pitbull
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Play With Me, Thompson Twins: [view link]
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Whhooomp there it is
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @georg: Have you ever heard Bolero in a club? That is also one of my favourite pieces of music - so throbbingly sensual and sexy. I have never heard it played in a club nor do I expect to hear it in a club.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @art: Nope, but I'm optimistic. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Whenever I hear Bolero, I am reminded of Bo Derek in "10".
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    ForceM, Poker Face - Lady GaGa......Don't Mind if I Do....
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    Slow ride - Foghat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion