tuscl

SUCCESSFUL VIP

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:17 AM
what constitutes a successful trip to VIP? 1--lots of titty action and ass on crotch grinding 2--finger in kitty 3--hand job 4--blow job 5--FS 6--anything that gets you off

37 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    6 works for me!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    4 and 5, and that should include 1 and 2.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Depends on what was agreed I suppose? I'd be happy with 1-4, happier still with 5. I guess making me cum is a must.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    4 or 5.
  • how
    12 years ago
    BBFSCIP and her number for OTC action
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    I just realized that most of the clubs that I visit do not really have a VIP and just barely have a private dance area which tilts my answer to #6
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    A smile and no whining.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    All 6 work + her number for OTC action! LOL
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    4 or 5 are the only worthwhile activities. On a side note, what do guys really get from sticking fingers in these girls' pussies? Truth be told I have never really understood this. The only think I want inside her is my penis.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "On a side note, what do guys really get from sticking fingers in these girls' pussies?" yeah, maybe not as satisfying as a BJ, but for me, it's a ...a sense of accomplishment. Proves that an old guy can still get a young hottie all wet.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    It depends on the club, the money spent, and what, if anything was negotiated beforehand. One thing is for damn sure. It had better at least be number one.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    A successful VIP trip results on some type of sex, and wet fingers don't count.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    I prefer fingering the pussy than a bj...yup.....call me crazy but i like seeing girls getting horny and wet and having multiple screaming orgasm. For the vip...1-4. The rest is bonus.
  • how
    12 years ago
    FIV is good foreplay. If you do it right, she can erupt in multiple orgasms. Sometimes, that can lead her to choose to do FS when she had not previously thought she'd want to go there.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @rick: I like fingering her. The feel of a warm, wet pussy is good, erotic, foreplay. For me. If she's into it at all, that is. If she's not, the appeal wanes somewhat. My CF/ATF doesn't particularly care for it. "Dick or tongue. If I wanted fingers, I'd use my own," is a direct quote.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I prefer fingering the pussy than a bj..." I'm the opposite...BBBJ is preferred! LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Why wasn't kissing on the list? Anymore, I almost enjoy an extended make out session with plenty of DFK while my hands and fingers go anywhere. I'm not talking DFK with any new dancer - but an GFE experience with my ATF can be quite satisfying.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    No holds bared any thing goes & numbers traded for otc
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    I agree with the kissing comment. I've had strippers more okay with stick-shifting than kissing. Lot's have said "too personal," so getting a dancer to be REALLY into a solid make-out is success to me. It so good one-time, the girl had turned around to grind up on me, then said she couldn't handle it and ended up turning around so we could do some more making-out while she dry humped the shit out of me. As ridiculous as it sounds... not big anything penis-related... weird, huh?
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    It depends on the club & costs. I've been to places where #1 happens in the $20/song LD. Which is quite satisfying IMO given what my 'average' is. When you start talking $$$ for rooms, I would think there should be an appropriate amount of service for amount spent.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Yes to the kissing. One of the most memorable VIP sessions I ever enjoyed was basically a makeout session from my high school days.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    21 = sum all of the above
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    1 I guess... Little interest in 2 and 5.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I can get 1 from most of my lap dances in PHX. Something from 3-6 is now on the required list, with 2 being a bonus. I also agree with kissing if it can be had.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I just LOVE it when a Dancer Kisses! DFK over LFK. It gets me very, very excited!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I had a very successful VIP trip on my 70th B-day. Took two girls to VIP. I was able to experience DFK and deep throat simultaneously. $200 all inclusive.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    3 or 6 would be a success. Any thing above that is a bonus.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, I guess I should have tried the VIP at Follies, even though I didn't find anyone that really made my clock tick. Certainly had the change.
  • Jmoney007
    12 years ago
    since i set realistic goals for myself, i will have to say no. 1 & 6 all the others requires more money that i am not always willing to spend.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - You would have been more than just dazzled. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    6 is a success to me ! Hell the fuck yes to the kissing ! I've had times when I was having a hard time getting off and we started dfking and I blew in seconds !
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Jackattack, Not weird at all. Sounds like a great session (depending on how much you're paying).
  • bxbomber51
    12 years ago
    I luv fingering if i can get away with it, but the normally accepted alternative is to grab her ass cheeks tight and wiggle my middle fingers real fast close to her vaj. that usually gets dfk and harder grinding to climax or a nice over the pants HJ.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Perhaps, but getting Dazzled was pretty damn good!
  • amarillobabes
    12 years ago
    What clubs are you guys going to? What manager is jeopardizing his freedom by allowing this nonsense? In Texas the dancer and customer gets prostitution charges and the manager gets promotion of prostitution charges. I spend 80% of my night keeping this crap from happening. Somebody isn't doing his or her job. It's also why we now have cameras in VIP. Trust me when I tell you I have no interest in reviewing that footage but I do every night and fire dancers who cross the line. I am all for customers getting there money's worth but I draw the line at jail time.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    amarillobabes - dancers crossing the line is what brings the customers in. You didn't think that is was the over priced drinks, did you? Putting cameras in just puts the club at risk. It makes it impossible for the club to say they didn't know what is going on. None of the clubs I go to use cameras but with the money they are raking in, they could damn sure afford to buy them. Amarillo is not on my bucket list.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Looks like no field trips to Texas for me. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion