tuscl

selling VIP during LD

LeeH
Georgia
Monday, February 20, 2012 10:06 AM
I've bitched about this indirectly as part of other threads, but never heard a satisfactory response, so thought I'd make it a separate thread. The best way for a dancer to get the boot from me is to try to sell me on a VIP *during* a LD. I'd be more turned on if she told me about her grandmother's yeast infection. I understand the idea of "strike while the iron is hot", but if the iron isn't still hot 30 seconds after the LD, how good could the LD have been (and what are the odds that I'm taking you to VIP)? I have a couple theories. What do you think? 1) This shit actually works on some guys. Or... 2) The guy was planning on going VIP anyway, this doesn't turn him off, and they go back to VIP. The dancer assumes that it was her mouth (and not her titties) that persuaded him. Or... 3) Anything else?

10 comments

• CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Along the same lines... had just entered the VIP of one of Detroit's seedier working class clubs and the dancer informs me she's available for OTC. I stuck to the original order of a dance.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm sure that it works on some guys(newbies). I almost always get some fluffer dances from my favorites before I take them to VIP but they don't have to upsell me during the dance and they don't. Famous line "It gets better in the VIP". Me to myself "Right. Move on bitch".
  • rockie
    12 years ago
    Of course the "up sell" works or it wouldn't be in play so often. I used to be bothered by the "up sell", but now I just consider it part of the "white noise" of strip clubbing. I cut anyone loose who short sells the lap dance, whether it's better in the CR or not! I've never gone to the CR being convinced by a sales effort, because that leads to disappointment and bull shit. I only go when I'm convinced the entertainment provided (exclusive of any extra consideration) will be worth the money spent with beauty, dancing, and conversation being the relevant factors.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    The only reason to take her to VIP is to fuck her. My lifetime entitles mr to free VIP access.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Nothing burst my bubbles than a girl keep selling VIP before or during the middle of the first dance. Also, what ticks me off is somebody who wants prepaid in advance and says, "How much are you willing to spend, the more, the better it gets." These I really hate, though I don't show it, and I will play mind games with them and piss them off....putting my useless psych degree to good use. =)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    As long as she keeps doing what I hired her to do, I mostly don't give a shit what she talks about. I've been tuning out stripper conversations for a long time, so...
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Trying to sell me anything during a LD, other than the next dance at the end of the previous one, usually gets the girl permanently banned for me. She's trying to manipulate me during what she thinks will be a moment of weakness.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I know one dancer who offered to comp the lap dance as a free sample if I agreed to do the champagne room. Lap dance was 2 for $40 deal and champagne room was $275/30 minutes. I said no thanks and just paid her the $40.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I've just learned after the first upsell attempt to say that while she makes a persuasive argument (a compliment, whether really deserved or not), I'm not doing a VIP today, but maybe another day down the road. That seems to shut down further attempts to upsell, at least for that go 'round.
  • JGoose
    12 years ago
    First time I tried a certain dancer, she stopped in the middle of the LD and tried to up sell the VIP. She has never talked to me again, so I think my response to the up sell was pretty apparent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion