tuscl

GOP presidential nomination based upon strip club strength.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Borrowed from minnow :)

Gingrich - GA and Santorum -PA battle it out
Paul -TX clear winner
Romney -UT dead last

OK. I am bored.

8 comments

• Fenster
    13 years ago
    Romney is originally from Michigan, later from Massachusetts. A couple generations ago, most of his family fled to Mexico, so they could be polygamists, happily wearing their magic iunderwear. Having chosen poorly with regard to the auto industry bailouts (and is currently sticking to his guns, like McCain is sticking to his guns about selecting Palin), he shouldn't count on winning his home state.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Unusual year for first names: Mitt vs. Newt to take on Barach.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    If Obama is from Hawaii (just stick with me on this one, birthers), what's the word for Hawaii? Seems like Hawaii is a non-entity on this site. I would think that there are some beautiful island girls of mixed Asian, Polynesian, American stock.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Africa > Kenya
    Kenya Strip Clubs

Nairobi

Apple Bees • Gaberone Road, Nairobi City •

Liddos • Keekorok Road, Nairobi City •

Pango F3 • moi Ave City Centre • +254 20 221 7269
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Newt is from PA. Mitt, MI.
  • carl95
    13 years ago
    The real winners are gonna be all the ladies down in Tampa who will pull down megabucks from all the "Do as I say not as I do" GOP convention attendees in Sept.

Can you spend Super PAC money on lap dances?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    carl95, SURE !!! LOL, with that kinda money in their bank accounts (and undoubtedly the money that doesn't quite make it to the bank, LOL) Michigan today gets their shot at the popularity contest. I'm waiting until September until the convention to guess who is going to be the Republican presidential nominee. Hope the convention delegates don't get STDs LOL
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    The GOP has been working behind the scenes to try and steer their delegates away from the Tampa stripclubs. I wonder how they will do it? Watch to see if there are any minibuses that leave the delegates' hotels carrying just all men? Post people in the parking lot of Mons Venus and try and catch them before they go in?

Makes me remember the tactic that G. Gordon Liddy said was discussed but dropped by the Nixon guys for the 1972 convention. The Dems were meeting in Miami Beach for their convention and the GOP thought they might dock a yacht nearby and stock it with hookers and try to catch Dem bigwigs literally with their pants down. It was supposedly scrapped quickly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion