tuscl

How long do you last in an extras session?

boredxx
Ontario
Maybe it's cause I'm a rookie when it comes to extras, but I don't last more than 2 songs before I bust (even with a condom on). I try busting before I go to the SC, thinking of Rosie O'Donnell naked, etc. But I still bust like a minute man! LoL... How long does it take you guys?

25 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    Frankly, I probably wouldn't worry about it There's gonna be some guys that come on here and say "I'm awesome, I fucked her for 25 minutes and she came 7 times"

But the truth is that the dancers are on the
    clock and it's in their best interest to get you off and get onto the next paying customer. Just enjoy it.

• boredxx
    13 years ago
    Motorhead,

WHAT SERVICE!!! A reply in like 7 minutes lol... Thanks man!
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    It's random, depending on the days if I'm hornier than others. I wrote on here one time that a girl gave me a bbbj and she gave up. Sometimes 2 songs, another 7....again...just depends on the mood and day.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I agree with Blue42TX, sometimes it is fast & other times I seem to last forever.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    It depends on what orifice
  • iisicxii
    13 years ago
    Have to say it would depend on what extra and how good the girl is. I agree with motorhead if your paying for it just enjoy it
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Thinking about how much money I have spent in clubs over the past year helps me to last longer in an extra's session.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    A lot depends on how good the dancers is. If she is good then 20 minutes of a 30 minute VIP trip is just wasted time.
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    How good she is, how sensitive you are, how long it's been since sex, old old you are, drinking at the time, how hot is she....so many varibles.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    I think it may have to do a bit with age/experience also?

I know when I was much younger I could probably bust soon after initial entry b/c I was so whined-up/excited.

It definitely takes practice for most.
  • HB13
    13 years ago
    Never busted in the club, no matter how hard the girl ground up on me. It takes a bit more direct contact for me : /
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @boredxx: Are you considering a lap dance and "extras session" just because you bust one?

That's not what I would considered an extra, and I have never cum from a lap dance. Not even when I was younger and quicker. For other forms of stimulation, it can take 10 to 60 minutes, depending on various factors.

• Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    @boredxx mentioned "even with a condom on ..."

So I assume he meant more than a lap dance. Uneless he plays it really really safe!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I never got off in a strip club either even when I was younger. So it is something I never have given much thought to as far as strip club activities go.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    When I was younger, I had a very hard time getting past some Korean massage parlors because those girls would grab me and force me inside their clubs. Lots of times they just wanted to play with me. I often felt a bit drained after escaping but still managed to get to my intended target, the strip club next door.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Thinking of Rosie O'Donnell naked? Am I the only one this weirded out?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Stiletto, agreed....lol, the only thing that could possibly make sense in that context was he was using that as a method to combat premature ejac....and that certainly would cure it....
  • how
    13 years ago
    Wide range of results, of course. I've busted inside her BBFSCIP quite quickly; other times, the rides have been so long I almost felt guilty for monopolizing all her time...
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    "A lot depends on how good the dancers is. If she is good then 20 minutes of a 30 minute VIP trip is just wasted time."

Funny, I thought you told me that was your CUDDLING time with the girl! LOL
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Never from dry humping.

Like above, it varies with the dancer. They are generally trying make as much money as possible, so sometimes being rushed is part of the experience.

It has always taken me more than 5 minutes of consistent, direct stimulation to finish. A condom adds at least 50% to that. Changing positions, popping out, lick and stick, etc, "reset the timer" somto speak. So if you're looking for my honest answer, it's probably around 10-12 minutes or approx 3-4 songs. Throw in some kissing, a warm up dance and DATY, and you're talking about 15-20 minutes or 6-8 songs.

If you want to last longer, consider adding some kegel exercises to you practice sessions. And if helps to pace yourself. Add in some desensitizing creams if you need more help. Maybe consider doing a complex thinking process instead of picturing Rosie. Like remembering the details of your drive to the club, and the number of steps you took before entering.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Thinking of Rosie O'Donnell naked? Am I the only one this weirded out?"

Abso-bloody-lutely *not* the only one!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I hope that he meant Rosie Huntington.

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @lopaw: I think that would just make him fire faster. :)
  • boredxx
    13 years ago
    @MADDOG_ROMEO:
    "Stiletto, agreed....lol, the only thing that could possibly make sense in that context was he was using that as a method to combat premature ejac....and that certainly would cure it...."

That is what I meant... the mind is a powerful thing and I think it helps to postpone busting....

@Stiletto25: I'm sure nobody gets off thinking about Rosie O'Donnell... I was using her as an example... lol

Papi_Chulo: Hmmm... Seems like I need to "PRACTICE" and Enjoy it Less... That way I might last more than 2 songs!

HonestT: Dayam.. You're my hero! lol

Thanks everyone for their input... I guess I'm still a NEWB and I'll eventually become more desensitized..Until then I'll sit back and try to enjoy it and as MMDV26 said: "Thinking about how much money I have spent in clubs over the past year helps me to last longer in an extra's session." should help!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I bust before the first song starts in my pants !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion