tuscl

OTC?

Hey all, long time reader and reviewer, but first discussion. I have a buddy of mine ( no really!) who got into a discussion with a girl about OTC. I think he was game but didn't know what was reasonable versus ROB. What have you guys heard quoted? Thanks!

13 comments

• 10inches
    13 years ago
    $200 to $300 seems to be the most common figure quoted for FS
  • likes2look
    13 years ago
    Had a dancer quote $750 for 2 hours. I passed. You could get 3 or 4 backpage girls for that kind of $$
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    You probably could likes2look, but none of them would look like their photo, most of them would probably steal from you and you'd be lucky to fuck them all for that price.

I personally wouldn't think twice about paying $500 or more for a hot dancer that most of us would consider to be a 10. You can't beat quality. And IMHO dancers that are hot lookers and charge at the upper end of the scale are usually great in the sack.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I personally wouldn't think twice about paying $500 or more for a hot dancer that most of us would consider to be a 10. You can't beat quality"

I think that is a MORE than fair price for a HOT 10 Dancer who Sucks & Fucks like a champ!! LOL
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The most I have been quoted was $500. I passed. The most I have spent was $150 but that was a couple of years ago. Currently I am really not looking for OTC unless I can find one that I am sure will give me a GFE. I do know 3 or 4 that will do OTC for $200-300 for an hour.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    We discussed prices for FS here:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

You also have to factor in dinner, hotel, gifts or anything else she manages to pry out of you.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    You also have to factor shoes, diamond ring, cock ring, pet cockatoos or possibly having to feed her cousin Jenny.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    Or worst yet...factor in that you have to pay for child support when you found out you're the daddy on the maury povich show.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Or worst yet...factor in that you have to pay for child support when you found out you're the daddy on the maury povich show"

Not if you stick with Oral! LMAO
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    also factor in you are supporting her drug habit. I hope we don't see juice box on the Maury povich show.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @lg: "I personally wouldn't think twice about paying $500 or more for a hot dancer that most of us would consider to be a 10."

Your pockets are obviously deeper than mine. :) I'm perfectly happy spending half that, or less, for the 6s, 7s and 8s. My CF/ATF has spent the *night* for less than $500.

"And IMHO dancers that are hot lookers and charge at the upper end of the scale are usually great in the sack."

And here, you're experience is obviously much different from mine as well. I've met far too many hot girls who were less than enthusiastic, dead fish even, to get too excited by simple hotness.
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    $500??? Got two at once for that much...one now is my ATF
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Depends on where you live and who you are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion