tuscl

WTF Moments

1) A girl came up to me while I am at the bar. She's very exotic looking and has these eyes that'll suck you in. As I agreed to go in the back, she started leading the way and when I saw her ass, I told myself wtf?? She has this huge ass that does not fit her body. I'm an ass man and I like mine nice, firm and supermodel like. Gave her 2 songs and left.

2) Walked into the club and saw this cute petite girl standing at the bar. She approached me right away and we talked and went on back for some dances. When she took off her top, her boobs sagged so bad that it looked similar to the ones you see in those national geographic films. o_O wtf!!

15 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    "When she took off her top, her boobs sagged so bad that it looked similar to the ones you see in those national geographic films"

LOL I've had that happen a hand full of times. Kills the erection INSTANTLY!!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    That's why I like to see a stripper dance on stage before taking her to VIP. See before you buy.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    don't always go by the stage rutueen
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    Most of the time I scout first but that night I didn't get a chance to b/c we went to the back 5 min right after I was in the club. Lesson learned....well almost.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    always wait for her stage dance or watch her give another patron a table dance before approaching. this avoids suprises
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    So, I'm at the club the other night and this hot blonde who has been on my list is right there for the taking. What do I do, but pass on it. She's a Barbie Blonde Bombshell with a pretty face, long blonde hair, a massive rack, long legs, great ass and she moves/dances like a dream. She's been on my list for awhile, but I found out recently that her frontcourt was enhanced - and here I was thinking they were real all this time (must commend her surgeon though). Anyway, the other thing about her several nights ago was that she was just too available....

WTF is wrong with me, I'm starting to be the Jerry Seinfeld of SC's - where I'm nitpicking situations to death. It seems like all the stars have to be aligned for me to go with somebody....Anybody been in this kind of a stupid slump before....
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    When I was younger I would sometimes get so tongue-tied and nervous when the super attractive ones approached that I couldn't even say the word "yes" when they offered a dance. But I don't have that problem any more.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    lol, my buddy has always been tongue-tied and when asked for a dance he could never say "yes" either....in fact, we always thought he had tourett's syndrome cuz he'd blurt out "fuck" or "blow job"....
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    Maddog, I too am getting picky with my selections. I am into nice asses and no bolt-ons and if there is a small imperfection, I will get turned off.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Blue, the Bartender's love me....as I'm having to consume larger and larger amounts of alchohol so that I'm able to relax my standards....There's that certain point later in the night when Standards Degradation mode kicks in and I can release the hounds....
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    My "wtf" happened many years ago: A cute looking dancer did the approach from behind trick, resting her sweet looking face upon my shoulder. She also had a sweet sounding voice, and had a reasonably good bustline showing. I said yes, upon floppy dress removal, found out she was a pregger. I was permanently cured of saying yes to any dancer who did the from behind approach.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I prefer her mouth to do the sucking not here eyes
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "found out she was a pregger. I was permanently cured of saying yes to any dancer who did the from behind approach"

Not a fan of sex with a pregnant woman? LOL
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    lol...Maddog, I can relate with you on consuming more alcohol. Nothing beats having a nice pair of beer goggles. Once I have them on, I see nothing but supermodels in the club.

Minnow, I was approached by one pregger and luckily I noticed it beforehand. Sadly, she used to be the hottest girl in the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What's wrong with pregnant girls? I've never understood that bias.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion