tuscl

Gotta love the new girls

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:51 AM
My friends all meet at least once a week at a club we call "the office". We all have our favorites and fall back girls and everyone pretty much knows what we want and expect in a dancer. On Friday, we were sitting at our regular table enjoying some tasty adult beverages and we realized we had worked our way thru almost all of the talent at the club. Lo and behold, here comes a new chick! Petite, hot, 19 yeard, sweet and possessed of some of the pretiest meduim size perky tits I have seen in a while. We were all impressed and invited her to sit with us. We all talked to her for a while then BAM! Another new chick! This one was tall, blonde, skinny and 20. She stopped by the table for a bit and after 10 minutes, declared herself to be a total slut. Now we were talking! She professed to have a wide menu and almost everything was on it. A friend who shares my tastes and expectations immediately took her to the VIP and came back with a smile on his face. Next it was my turn and I was also smiling afterwards. I know we all have favorites but isn't it nice when you get new, eager talent to try out?

14 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I know we all have favorites but isn't it nice when you get new, eager talent to try out?" I don't typically go with Brand New fresh out of the Box talent(Possible inexperience issues), BUT when the Dancer declares herself to be a TOTAL SLUT, & professes to have a wide menu with almost everything was on it. Well...Like in the "Godfather", that is an offer I CANNOT refuse! I've only cum across that situation once. On a trip to Tampa years ago a Dancer who had started the day prior said to me she was as Slutty as anyone in the Club while rubbing my cock thru my pants. I asked her to prove it. She DID in SPADES!!! LMFAO
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    I hear you Alucard. Same club, about a year ago, I saw a new dancer on stage and tipped her. She asked for a tequilla and said she was much sluttier on tequilla. It was very true! Honesty in a stripper is refreshing.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Some of the best times I've had in clubs were with new girls. On the other hand, some of the worst times I've had in clubs were with new girls. My CF/ATF had only been working as a stripper for about three months when I met her. *That's* turned out pretty well.
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    Ummmm, travelguy, MOST women (wives included) are sluttier on tequilla..... LOL
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    True Moot, but why do you say women? I know I am much sluttier on tequilla too!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Honesty in a stripper is refreshing" It does seem to be a bit Rare! LOL And it is to be savored.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Last week my current favorite, a 22 yo spinner, told me. "you know I have a BF. He is the brother of the club manager. He asked me how I learned to suck cock so good. The house mom told me that I must suck cock good to land him as a BF." I confirmed that she was telling the truth. She also told me that she and other dancers regularly go into the owners office, smoke pot with him and he pays them for sex. This has also been confirmed by two other dancers. I told her that I had some concerns about the club getting busted. She said that the owner told her that he is paying off the cops. I can't confirm that but I feel confident that the club is not gonna bust me for my VIP activities.
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    Honesty in a stripper rare? Surely you jest! Such paragons of virtue and truth.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    fresh produce is always nice to have... especially when fitting the description in OP
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Bob works hard and spends most evenings bowling or playing basketball at the gym. His wife thinks he is pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club. The doorman at the club greets them and says, "Hey, Bob! How ya doin?" His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. "Oh no," says Bob. "He's on my bowling team." When they are seated, a waitress asks Bob if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, "How did she know that you drink Budweiser?" "She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them." A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Bob and starts to rub herself all over him and says, "Hi Bobbie. Want your usual table dance, big boy?" Bob's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club. Bob follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. Bob tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every four letter word in the book. The cabby turns around and says, "Geez Bob, you picked up a real bitch this time."
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Gator, you made me laugh. Thanks.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    @gatorfan: ROTFLOL!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Travelguy, I can only hope that this ever happens to me.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator I needed a good hard belly laugh thanks man !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion