tuscl

Can getting extras/ITC/OTC be too easy?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
OK, so like a lot of guys if the opportunity of extras/ITC/OTC comes along I usually take up the offer (though not done ITC yet). But can they be too easy to get? What I am getting at is when you go to a club and the expectaions of extras/ITC/OTC is high does it take away a sense of achievement in getting them, or does having to work hard at getting them make them more satisfying?

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I can't say it takes anything away from the satisfaction. I always have enjoyed ITC, the easier the better.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I'm probably not common, because I don't do OTC yet but I get offered all the time and when it happens I feel a certain let down..like this chick is conquered and I need to move on to the next. Yeah, I know how stupid that sounds lmao
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I can't say it takes anything away from the satisfaction. I always have enjoyed ITC, the easier the better"

I agree Vince!

"I feel a certain let down..like this chick is conquered and I need to move on to the next. Yeah, I know how stupid that sounds"

Doesn't make sense to me, BUT that is just me I guess. I keep going to the well rather than giving a good thing up & going elsewhere.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    While the "hunt" can be fun, the end result, sex, is desirable in and of itself. I'm not gonna be disappointed in that just because the hunt was too easy.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I enjoy ITC its easyer & no paper trail
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    @london: I've done a shitload ITC and OTC and I really think that it depends completely upon the circumstances, at least for me. I actually understand the whole "thrill of the hunt" thing as I always like finding a new toy. In fact, in some ways the ITC fun or OTC after party is anti-climactic - LOL. Now when I am traveling I need to be able to score same night, but even then I often avoid the same girl/club on my next trip to the same area because I am looking for the next new adventure. A girl that gives it up on a same night meeting is fun for that first night, but as she has probably done so with many others she doesn't really hold any long term interest for me.

Now with respect to my local faves, both of whom made me pursue them for a very long time, the fact that I finally bagged them does not diminish my time with them. There is something cool about knowing that they are not giving it up to every guy with a couple of hundred bucks in his pocket and I enjoy my time with them even outside of the OTC events.

Anyway, there it is fwiw.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If a dancer is asking for it all the time and I believe she is getting too much from everyone, then I don't want to go near her. I'd worry more about what I could pick up from her rather than enjoy the moment.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    This is the major problem I have with clubbing: extras are too easy. I would also like to complain about the gold nuggets I find all over my lawn.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @jackslash: LOL!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I truely enjoy the hunt and the game as much as the finaly !

If it has no game, not tease, I'm bored realy fast and need to move on !

I need a challenge to have my fun !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion