tuscl

How good is this board?

Monday, July 3, 2006 6:50 PM
without having to listen to the ramblings of davids/clifbar, romantic lover or any of their alteregos? Great job Founder.

10 comments

• ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    This board is vital part of my travel plan. Client says, can you fly to X City? I check airline schedules, then TUSCL. Don't know how I ever lived without it.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Well...Shadow....Thanks for the heads up. I'll be watching too.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Shadow, I suppose it's possible that it's RL. But it could be clif-dick/davids too. Or, it could be a newbie that is just like clif-dick/davids. At this point, it's too early to tell.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Clubber...I looked for "Badboy" and don't see any posts.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Actually, badboy is really parodySUBHUMAN. Look at the reviews they have written.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    giveitayank, Looks to me as though RL might be back as, badboy60148.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Vladfan...Just to give you an idea how well it's working. Occasionally, I take RL off ignore to see how many posts he has left and get a good laugh. So many people have him on ignore that he can't get any attention. As a result, he has ZERO posts on this board. Can you believe that??? So, by not responding and having them on ignore, they will simply dissapear into the woodwork.
  • badboy60148
    18 years ago
    I've been lurking for a while. It sems that some of the posters are real twats! You've got a troll posting under different names, an old bigot nazi and a bunch of simpletons for regulars. Half of the time you people are off topic or threatening to ignore someone if you didn't like what they posted. This board could be great but right now it is just sad...
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Founder should get a "nobull piece prize"!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Tony the Tiger says... "It's Grrrreat!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion