Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Going Farther

how
howVIP8226

Texas

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Recently, the last 3 dancers I have spent time with have each offered to do something with me that seems far off the normal menu of extras. Two were first-time encounters, the third I had met once previously. What they offered, which I did not take, was bareback anal. What the heck? Are times so tough?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Maybe some dancers are going further but I'm not. No shit on my dip stick.

Profile picture for FinalLap
FinalLap
•

I haven't noticed a lot of true extras offered ITC. But I've definitely experienced looser rules, a lot more two-way touching and willingness to "play harder" in VIP in the last six months in the midwest.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

BBA is becoming the new "in" (well, yeah) thing to offer probably because of it's predominance in porn these days. I have done it with a couple of dancers during the past year or so. Lube up your finger and check things out to avoid a collision with an undesirable.

I don't think Asex is all that great in a sitting position ITC. Doggie and spoon are the best positions.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I agree with shadow ......ok ok ok I don't I love anul ! Lol sorry shadow ! I've got shit all over my stick : p

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Bestiality and anal. This ain't your daddy's TUSCL.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Anal with a condom-- one of my favorites but I don't get a high percentage of yeses when I ask about anal in the strip clubs. Bareback anal is a different story. It carries too many risks of serious diseases for me and even more for the dancer. If you're concerned about a messy experience, ask if the dancer has done an enema-- a fairly common procedure, especially for the porn stars and other anal connoisseurs.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Cock in Anus...NOT my cup of tea!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Times are still bad. Dancers are loosning the rules so they can make more money. Some dancers that don't do extras are now giving extras. i'm with shadow & juice NO ANAL

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Motor that was a good "daddys" comment lol ! Good one good sir !

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Uh, no thank you.

Profile picture for Polarman
Polarman
•

No thanks no for me, that is an exit only tube, the other is the on ramp.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

AIDS/HIV is a real threat from bareback anal. Why risk your health?

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Keep it up you will eventually either run out of going farther or end up with your cock stuck wedged in her ear socket

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

What SuperDude said. Too risky. And without the proper prep it's too messy. There's a clip floating around that shows just how messy.

Profile picture for how
how
•

As noted, I did not do it. Just surprised by the offers, as if it is a new normal.

Profile picture for igloo9999
igloo9999
•

im all for it with a partner (or trusted dancer OTC) BUT...... no way am i going to risk my health (& my partners) by trying it bareback with someone i don`t know & trust. even covered i would be concerned about creating a mess.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Apparently I need to get to a club if these are the offers being made. I'm more used to "keep your hands to yourself" rules.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

They most certainly go farther than they did several years ago. I am not sure if is a need for money or that girls are ingeneral willing to do moe including anal. I had a girl tell me her menu up front and stated that anal was to messy and for her boyfriend only.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

BUTT-ing in with my ANAL-ysis: On "another site", the subject of anal sex was broached in one thread. About 17% of respondents (female dancers) indicated that they like it, another 17% would try with the right partner, the rest said "no thanks" or "hell no".

I think OP may have encountered those "17 percenters"...............

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement