tuscl

My Stripper Shoes

With an alcohol-befuddled brain in charge of me, I agreed to take part in a charitable fund raiser for the benefit of an abused women's shelter. The charity was called "Walk A Mile In Her Shoes". Men were encouraged to walk a mile in women's high heeled shoes after drumming up monetary pledges of support from whatever suckers they could coerce into sponsorships. The charity provided the shoes - all red shoes with heels of about 10cm (not those silly stripper platforms, thank the gods). Our walk took place in a hockey arena between periods of a game - 8 laps around the concourse. One guy showed up in a ballerina's tutu, another in a kilt (that son of a bitch even went commando and flashed his hairy arse a couple of times). I wore my psychedelic Hawaiian beach attire. And, we all wore these ridiculous red high heeled shoes. A hilarious sight - we provided more entertainment for the crowd than did the hockey game. I hit up a few of my deep-pocketed oil patch buddies and called in a few markers from other guys and came up with a total of $61,800 for the charity - BIG smiles from the shelter's board of directors.

I now have much more respect for the dancers that we all love so much - their strutting, prancing, and dancing in those silly shoes that they all wear.

Stiletto25 and all you other ladies: How the hell do you do it?

Another observation. My shoe size is 11 EEEEE and the charity had a pair of heels to fit me! So somewhere in this world there is a woman with feet the size of mine. Please, lord, don't let me meet her in a SC.

10 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Good for you, Art!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I would be fine if regular shoes were worn in strip clubs. Seeing high heels doesn't do anything for me except keep me cautious when approaching dancers wearing those shoes. I remember one dancer one time apologized for wearing combat boots. I said no problem. I felt more relaxed around her not worrying about her pointy high heels.

Wow Farmerart, you really got the charity some funds. I don't know of any guys that would be willing to do such a thing. All the kids I knew when I was younger would have been kicked out of their homes after getting their butts whipped and smacked big time if they did anything even a fraction as girly as something like wearing high heels.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    No boys even dared wear an ear piercing when I was younger. Of course if no males ever did anything considered girly it might be a dull world. I believe in equal rights. Women should be able to be topless in public like men. If women can wear skirts in church, guys should be able to wear shorts as well in the same place. I am really against guys wearing ties when women can wear low cut shirts. That's not fair because I'm often hot and the females are often cold.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Any pics of you doing the deed at the event, Art ??
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't want to be in Art's shoes.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Good work, Art!

"Please, lord, don't let me meet her in a SC." Art installed as the early frontrunner for best line for 2012!!!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Your feet get used to it. I wear heels everywhere and I love them. I find stripper shoes, once broken in, to be somewhat comfortable. I will say that before my feet were used to heels, they were terribly painful but your body adapts.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @vincemichaels:

Pics of me? Unhappily, the answer is yes. I will NOT be posting them. I avoided the publicity photos but one of the boys from the local watering hole where this all started around a table of pitchers of draft beer got me on his cell phone. Haven't decided yet what to do with that bugger.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Art I know there are shoe stores that seel your size shoe in a 6" spike heel stiletto
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I agree with jaws !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion