tuscl

Indianapolis Strippers Favor Giants

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The strippers at Brad's Brass Flamingo, a highly-rated club on TUSCL, favor the Giants in the Superbowl. But what do strippers know?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/indi…

9 comments

• MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Obviously the stripper's in Indy are idiots....F#ck that, they're not getting any of my money!!!!!!!!!.....PATS Fans, boycott Brad's/F#ck Indy...I'm going to Kokomo to find some dancer's who are PATS Fans, and hang with them.......
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "But what do strippers know?"

Some that I've met know quite a bit.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Vince, strippers can be very intelignet. They play dimb to get out money
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gooooooooooo ! G.I.A.N.T.S !!!!!!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    bang69, LOL. I didn't say anything about their intelligence. At least not in this discussion. I personally know a dancer who is almost finished getting her Masters' degree in Psychology, owns several investment properties. I'd say she is a very intelligent person. As far as the BBF dancers, I really couldn't say what their intelligence level is. I haven't been there since last summer during the Brickyard 400 race weekend.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "The last time a crowd of New Yorkers were in town, during the 2010 AFC Championship Game when the Jets lost to the Colts, Brad's Brass Flamingo did its best business ever. This week is expected to top that record."

Hence the remodel and dance rate increases prior to the big game.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I have such a fuckin hardon right now ! Shadow you supossed to take those pills 30min or 30hours before you club ? And was thar one pill or on bottle ? Shit this just want go down !
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    OOps they were right. Manning(s) Rule
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    I owe the Indy Dancers an apology.....I'm the idiot for thinking the Pats could beat the Giants....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion