tuscl

video reviews ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, February 2, 2012 3:17 PM
So I've been thanking for a while about opening a youtube account and doing strip club reviews and posting the links in my reviews for a visual effect of the clubs and area.....the only thang I've been fighting about is.....is it a good idea having my face so exposed with extras clubs coppers you know ! Stings suck !......the other problem I'm asuming is probly having to video an empty club on dead hours ....only asuming most clubs would sayhell no to videoing the girls and patrons.....what you guys thank ?

21 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    You are looking at a Extra Large Sized can of worms!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    that's what I was thanking.....justneeded 30 second opinions on this idea before I make a huge rookie mistake.....
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'd say to you...Forget this Idea. Find something more constructive to do with your time.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dracula that was a very nice way to put that.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Dracula that was a very nice way to put that" I try not to be RUDE, unless I feel it is REALLY needed.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dracula lol thanks bro : )
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was told for years "not to do anything that I wouldn't do, but if you do, don't get caught!". A video would be proof positive of whatever evidence someone may think you may have accidentally recorded. As is whatever we type here can be false per the disclaimer.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I'd watch a Juice Video Review. It should be a regular weekly feature on CNN. But it does seem the logistics would be difficult.
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    @juice, this would probably lead to violence (from bouncers, dancers, or even other club goers) or at least getting kicked out of the club
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Juice As a fromer bouncer I'm telling you DON'T DO IT.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    A lot of people really underestimate what publicity can do to a person's life. You may not want something from today being weighed against you ten years from now. Once something is on the internet, it is there forever - that is if Youtube decides to leave it up. A lot of people get very very lucky - but stuff always is tucked away in some corner someplace. A lot of companies use the internet for background checks on potential employees these days. This may expand to other things in the future - I mean they are rejecting people who smoke these days. There is also the future unknowns - I think video search is really up and coming. My Apple already can recognize people in it's photo tool. You walk past a public camera in the lobby and they do a photo search on the internet and presto - you can kiss that job good bye. Stripped already underestimate this stuff - thinking they can go walking around naked putting the ploy on guys and then thinking the educational and medical fields will accept them (why do they always think they are going to be teachers or nurses?) By doing this - YOU are placing yourself in the very same circumstances many of these people will find themselves in the future.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Yeah, Juice, save the vid for when you've got her naked in yo bed. Then do another Paris Hilton type sex tape except without the nightvision. Don't know if u be able to get it up on U-tube...ah, u know what I mean, lol.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Juice, you don't have to reveal your identity. Wear a Ronald Reagan mask or something lol You know who Deadmau5 is right? If not google him. If he didn't want to be known, nobody would.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Good advise guys and ya don't worry I'm not going to....unless its in my be for my personal collection and lol ya I will were the bill clinton mask lol
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm giving a video review now
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @juicebox69 Let us do the thinning around here, Baba Looey
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Steve229 Lmfao
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Juice, If you want to video, just video yourself naked - it's safer and we all would probably like to see that - at least for the comedic effect!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol papi....L.O.L..........
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    It is much easier to write reviews with no clothes on
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya thank ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion