tuscl

Discussion Board

Clubber
Florida
Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:32 PM
Just reading through a few topics and a thought (I do have one once in a while) entered my head. Are we one crazy bunch of people or not? Just look at the topics on the main page as I typed this! DYKE strippers, look-a-likes, smelly coouch, surveys, sc and yours truly, art (The farmer type), Demi and hospitals, atf's, traveling ladies, and it just goes on and on. Got any memorable topics that you recall? Number of clubs reviewed? Road Warrior ! Is every stripper a fuckin DYKE?! Club pictures Look-a-likes smell New Survey: It's All About the Benjamins (Part1) Shadowcat & Clubber Farmerart??? Demi Moore: From Hollywood's Highest Paid Actress To Hospitalization Atf ideas :b Spinners Jacksonville Companion Top 10 List Maryland's Best?

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice box jokes is my fav....motor made a fuckin funny in that thread about how I got my name
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Or what about "negotation skillz say what ???" It was juices first post and I got my ass handed to me lol ! It was a classic one !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I would say we are a rather diverse bunch of people with a whole lot of OPINIONS!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Some are just bored. Like me. And stay awake all night thinking up this shit.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I didn't think you guys were crazy.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Shark, Can't speak for all, but I hate to burst your bubble! I am! Maybe not certifiable, but crazy none the less.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm all kindz of fucked up! Crazy is my middle name....see juice crazy box 69
  • casualguy
    12 years ago
    I agree with Shark. You guys are all normal. It's everyone else who is crazy for not even bothering to visit strip clubs. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    casualguy - Why am I not surprised that you agree with Shark? :))
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I agree with all sensible people. :) On the other hand we could all be insanely crazy but we make sense among ourselves. I think it's crazy to shut down strip clubs but some people do that even if it causes unemployment and rising taxes. They are crazy.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Oh and thanks casualguy.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm getting the hang of this google search thing. How about Top 10 Things That You Overheard Bones Saying In a Strip Club:
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I just assumed we're all fucking crazy on here..why even question it?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    everyone's crazy. I' m one of the few rational people left. To prove it, several years ago I found a vampire support group online. They accepted me a bit too easily. They weren't much more crazy than you guys. And no, I don't wear' fangs or dress up like Dracula. I just noticed some weird things and got curious about the group back then. I did meet one dancer one night that made me think vampire and she gave me a strange look. When I went to tip her she bit me. It was a friendly bite though.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    There's alot of trolls and other faggots on this board, along with some whackjobs psychos but some people on here are ok.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Hey Dougie, do you show movies at home? You're a classic example of a projectionist. C'mon Dougie don't be so serious. You spend money on cheap ,stupid, lying whores with mental problems. So what? Live and let live.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion