tuscl

Demi Moore: From Hollywood's Highest Paid Actress To Hospitalization

In the 1980s, a young Demi Moore quickly turned her "General Hospital" TV stardom into a full fledged movie career that made her one of the top actors of the decade, a group the media dubbed the Brat Pack.
By 1990 and a $12 million per film paycheck, Moore was the highest paid actress in Hollywood and remained so with box office hits such as "Ghost," "A Few Good Men" and "G.I. Jane."
After marrying husband number two, Bruce Willis, in 1987, the couple had three daughters together and enjoyed a family life outside of Hollywood at their shared Idaho home.
With the break up of their marriage in 1998, Moore re-entered Hollywood as a hot mama, taking on roles such as a scorned, seriously toned angel in 2003's "Charlie's Angels" and dating a slew of younger men in her personal life.
In 2003, Moore met Ashton Kutcher, sixteen years her junior, and surprised everyone when their 2005 marriage lasted a whopping six years—until it came crashing down in late 2011 amidst rumors that Kutcher was cheating.
Since then, Moore has been on an apparent downward spiral that last week landed her in the hospital.
But whether it's a "Striptease" for theater-goers or her Twitter followers, we know Demi Moore is always good for a bikini-clad comeback and we're rooting for her to get will soon.

1996: Demi stars as Erin Grant in "Striptease" and gets a $12 million paycheck—marking the highest-ever pay day for a female actress.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/demi-moor…

10 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    She went downhill ever since Strip Tease
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    ^^^ agree with gator

And she used to be hot. Even with a shaved head she was pretty hot in GI Jane. But in the last few years she is gawd awful too skinny
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I first recall her from the film, "Wisdom ". Sometime around the mid 80's.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    She is still good looking
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I hope she recovers.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I liked her best in "Blame it on Rio" 1984 before the boob job.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Yes, I remember that movie. :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll take her out to dinner anytime !!
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    I'd still put her hip out :-)
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I am with Alucard, I too hope she recovers. She, unlike say Paris Hilton, doesn't seem to be a mean person.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion