tuscl

Latest theme/style changes.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Friday, January 27, 2012 11:32 AM
I gotta say that the look and feel of the latest style change on my iPhone is the most appealing of the ones I've seen lately. And aside from my previously stated preference for absolute times for the thread start and last post times, instead of the relative ones that show up now, I really only have one thing that still bugs me. Is there any possibility of getting rid of the "Hidden post from ignored user XXXX" notification? I mean, there's a reason I have those people on ignore, and being constantly reminded of their "contributions" ain't part of that reason.

12 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I too like the new look. Good job for continuing to tweak it til it's right.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    This latest new look is the best one yet, EASILY!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I LIKE this revision of the site's look BETTER than the prior change. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    could they bold the font type it is a little hard to read on 1920x1080 resolution
  • founder
    12 years ago
    gatorfan, hit the ctl++ keys to zoom in (firefox and chrome) ( that's the ctl key and the + key ) to unzoom, hit ctl and the minus key
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Some of the more recent changes were a step backward, but where they wound up now is pretty good. I would skip all the rounded corners, they add overhead to the browser and are kind of cliche.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Could be a little more dense. A one line comment now takes up a third of my screen vertically because it's sitting inside a big gray box.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I like it.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I like the bars for the overall rating of the clubs. I do not like the 5 star scales for individual club ratings. I'd rather have it on a 10 scale, or bar scale like the overall club, not a 5 star scale which is harder to see when it comes to looking at individual ratings. If it stays like this, I'll probably start rating either 1, 5, or 9 to correspond to one star, middle or upper.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I use IE9.0
  • GooberMan
    12 years ago
    I just wanted to thank Founder for continually updating this site with new enhancements. I really like the latest "look and feel" here now. I use Opera 11.60 as my browser and the site works well with it.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, *that* little experiment in tolerance failed. Miserably. Maybe if I fry my brain on drugs, it'll make more sense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion