tuscl

Life Beyond VIP & Champagne

MADDOG_ROMEO
Massachusetts
Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:06 AM
It's clearly a sign that I'm fucked, but when I go into clubs I look for some of the more creative and less obvious places to have fantasy encounters with gorgeous women....Screw the VIP & Champagne Rooms....I'm talking about which bar (on top of, or sitting at), which pool table, which elevator, which restroom, which chandelier, which ATM machine, which stage, etc, etc that best lends itself to gettin down with some Hot Babe if you had to at any moment (and I have to a lot).....I mean if somebody had a gun to your head, and suddenly you were told you had to bang your choice of willing hot chicks immediately or your capped - where would your contingency plan be to immediately choose a setting to unleash all this passion and just f#ckn let it rip.... Me, I'm going for it on the stage....

14 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Truthfully, if someone had a gun to my head, I doubt that I could get an errection.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol mad ! I thank you r in the running for the next "69" awards lol ! MADDOG_ROMEO69 looks good bro ! Shadow ! I fuckin kicked my dog and threw my kat out the window on that commit lol ! (Note: no real animals was injured in this commint) Well mad what would juice do ? I would blow a phat load all over my face !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    MAD, You made me never want to use an ATM again! : )
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    look guys its Dracula ! ^^^.....I love this guy ^^^ Quick question to all that don't have me on ignore.....does this guy ^ even see me running around on this site posting dracula after some of his post ? I've got no one on ignore so I have no clue what it looks like ? I've heard it works....I've heard it don't work ? Just wondering ? @mr.Dracula if you can read me now ! Lol.....I personaly enjoy your comments....not kidding or being sarcastic.......I enjoy your 2cents
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Clubber! You posted right before me ! God ! Now all my ^^^ is pointing at you ! Gooododkdkjjkfdjlksdfjkdjkdsekjdejks$%$5e^5^7&&u6^u%[56^u&'&u6,.....ok I'm kool now....I'm kool......so clubber no time soon but when I head to florida we should club together man !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    juice, Can you handle clubbing with an old fart biker? : )
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Club I type like a hip hop gangsta cuz I like hip hop and I can not spell ! But bitch I look more like a redneck bicker man ! Old fart is kool with me ! Hell back home most of my friends r older than me
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ooooops their I go again @%$#&^ ! Ok I meant biker not bicker
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    juice, Well often, old and bicker go hand in hand! : )
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol clubber ! Ya got me this time ! But next time victory shall be mine ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    sc & alucard, lmao.... Juice, apreciate the shine man, but I've got a ways to go before earning that 69 suffix.... Clubba, you kool bro...
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, I've never had a gun pointed at my head, but I've been threatened with great bodily harm with a knife. Like my friend, shadowcat, I don't think I'd get an erection. Other than that, I like the fantasy thing, just as it was great sex when I used to fuck one of my female bosses in the liquor storage room, and we'd hear the maintenance guy outside walking around. We would just fuck silently then. LOL
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Not that big a deal to being shot. What IS important is where the bullet goes, from one that knows! A poet and I don't know it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion