tuscl

Super Bowl Clubbin & Trippin

MADDOG_ROMEO
Massachusetts
Sunday, January 22, 2012 8:49 PM
Alright, my team's in - so I'm going.....Gotta be in Indy in 2 weeks for the SB...but, for the lead up (aka the prior Thursday thru Saturday) I've got choices and here's where you all come in....Where should I stay to get prepped for the big game, and to soak up a decent local club scene....I've narrowed down the choices as follows: Louisville, Cincinnati or Indy itself........So, please come forth, I need your input - Who's got the best clubs, etc, etc.....Where should I hang for a couple days before that Sunday in 2 weeks....Please help a Bro out here, and many thanks in advance...

12 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Indy & Kokomo are gonna be your best bets. Cincy does not even have a club any more. The Deja Vu closed Dec 31st. With the new rules in Louisville, only a local with ins, can have a good time. 3rd choice would be Lexington KY. Do your home work & read the reviews for those cities.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Also there is Dayton, OH as a viable alternative to Cincy.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    49ers lost : (........gooooooo giants ! Nfc 4 life !
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Are you going to have a car? There are a lot of clubs in Indy and the majority are quite some distance from downtown. There's not really an area where the clubs are concentrated. So if you're gonna stay downtown where the Super Bowl activities are, there's not many SC.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat's assessment is spot on. Kokomo clubs are a great value. You may even be able to get a hotel room there cheap. Kokomo is only 1:15 drive to Indy. Indy clubs might get so crowded that you might not even be able to snag a dancer. If you do go to Indy, Dancers Showclub, Brads Brass Flamingo, Classy Chassy, and Ricks are the best clubs. For good bars go to Meridian Street. Kilroy's and Slippery Noodle usually have lots of young drunk puss.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Guys, thanks for the input...... Mo'Head, yes - will have the car, which is key... SC and Sinclair, great stuff - will do the homework, but given that Indy will be a zoo, I'm leaning towards Kokomo right now....
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice, as a HUGE Pat's fan, lucky enough to be a 17 year season ticket holder, and a veteran of 4 SB's.....I'll be looking for some revenge against those Giants....Should be fun...lol
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    FWIW, shadowcat's assessment of Louisville is probably spot on. Some of the local clubs seem to think ABC is going to give them a bye on the nudity thing for the farmer's convention, but other than that, out of towners may be less than completely satisfied here.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mad....goodluck and have a blast man.....food...football....ass.....the man up stairs.....what else can a man ask 4 !
  • Cobra038
    12 years ago
    If you got wheels go up to Kokomo. The girls are hot, prices are cheap, and take out is readily available. Much better than local Indy clubs. Stay away from Brads Brass Flamingo...way over rated.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Appreciate all the feedback guys.......Upon completion of my homework, I've settled on Kokomo.....There's enough good options and value there to make it the go to spot for this trip....Also, it's well within reach of Indy, yet just far enough off the beaten track to get away from what's sure to be the congestion and bustle of Indy that weekend... btw, is this a sign that I'm f#cked up........I mean to be letting the clubbin f#ckin tail wag the Super Bowl Trip dog....Juice, I must be MADD.......
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "food...football....ass.....the man up stairs.....what else can a man ask 4 !" Juice, answer - umm, more pussy!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion