tuscl

OTC Offer at first visit

jaclkgill
Michigan
Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:17 AM
I was at one of the Detroit club and met nice girl, had a drink, exchanged numbers. We went to VIP, nice dance, deep french kissing and grinding. I asked what more she can do for me and she asked me to call her and we can meet at her house for hour and we can have full service fun. I like the girl and saw her twice at the club and she doesn't work anymore. I have called her and she has offered again to meet her at house. Older woman or man answered the phone when I called and I am told that they are their neighbor. I am just not comfortable as she offered me OTC during first meeting but I am tempted. Can you share some stories and thoghts?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I did it once when I was a newbie and things worked out without any problems. I am older and wiser now and would think about that twice before jumping in. Leaving security out of the question. If I ever do an OTC again it will only be with a dancer that I know well and will give me a GFE.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    yeah she offering, but she's offering to loads guys all the time right?, pay up and enjoy if you want it... personally, i wouldnt meet at her house, meet at a decent bar or whatever, make sure your gonna get a GFE like the man says and that its gonna be a worthwhile experience. for me its gotta feel genuine and that she enjoy my company too, or not worth bothering with at all. only way to tell is if she will put some time with you too. then you can trust her a little more and relax.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Only once have I had an OTC with a Dancer after an initial meeting in a Club. Saw her at a "Cheap" motel. I got EXACTLY what I was looking for!
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Gives you phone number that easy? Meeting at a house in Detroit? Phone number goes to a neighbor? Too many red flags here. You don't want to be found dead in an abandoned house on the Eastside.
  • jaclkgill
    12 years ago
    Her cell phone was picked up by old woman and man, she leaves in nice burb.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    just be careful jac, like alucard says meet in a motel/bar and just enjoy, or meet somewhere safe if you got some real designs on her and suss her out. you say you like her, but dont get your hopes too high. the big red flag against this is that she would only meet for an hour, and i guess your paying for that hour right ? neutral/safe venue would be better if so. your worried enough to post, so think on. let us know how you get on...
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    STD, getting mugged or rolled and becoming an involuntary sugar daddy are all possibilites.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    If you feel uneasy, don't do it. You could get robbed or killed.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    If I was in Detroit I would just do ITC action rather than go out of the way for OTC.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My Motel OTC was NOT in the Detroit area. :)
  • skeets35
    12 years ago
    1. She is a hooker 2. The guy is her pimp 3. They will rob you. OTC action you pay for is just a pooner transaction, much better places on the net to find paid-for tail without such a crapshoot.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Do not EVER go to the girl's place for OTC. God gave us hotels and motels for a reason.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Sinclair hit that one square on the head. If she won't meet on neutral territory, dump her and try somebody else. Especially in Detroit where, based on posts here, decent action the rule, rather than the exception.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Art: In all my years in this hobby, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of dancers at whose house I've played. And all of those were only after I'd known them and successfully completed a number of previous meetups with no incident. And I always get my own room; never go to hers.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @georg: I assumed that it was just understood that the hotel or motel assignation would be in my room. I have NEVER gone to the girl's place for the deed; but then I am not packing a 9mm. up here in Canada.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Art, there are a number of local girls who do in-call at their own hotel/motel room. The same caution applies, though. There are also a number of local mongers who've had...interesting experiences in those situations. I don't care how cheap she is, unless you have an ongoing relationship, it's just too big a risk. Even if it's not a sting, too many of them have "boyfriends" who aren't averse to rolling a well-heeled looking customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion