tuscl

WTF ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So why anual sex ? Pussy is so good !

18 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    Anual sex? I have to have it more than once a year!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    never done anal
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    oooooooooooooooooops for get what i just posted
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jack.....u don't thank its almost queer ? I've done it and still thank I'm queer. Lol

Bang.......that was a good one : )
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm with Jack. I need pussy more than once a year.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow.....lol jack is talking about buttsex !......but yes I need pussy once a week !......juice : )
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Anal sex is anal sex. I don't want shit all over my cock!! I don't care if the woman is absolutely fine, like my Avatar, Denise Milani.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I thought he said anual sex?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow ! Lol ! That's D'a shit !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

I would love to see you turn her down! You don't have that much will power. : )
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya I'm D'a dumass ! I need a edit button ! Anal not anual lol !.......................................suck my cock. Juice : )
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    That is an exit orifice only.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    So to answer the newbie post about "why anal sex"....

Some girls like actually like it, butt I think most don't. I've done it with girls who really like it; one said it makes her feel like she's "going to the bathroom" on me as I pull it out....well, shit, thanks! A dancer didn't want penetration; she just wanted it licked.

I've done it with other girls for their first time, and most complain that it is uncomfortable. Lots of lube is essential to make that out goer and in goer. The novelty wore off years ago for me, butt if a girl wanted it, I would probably cover up and oblige her. I don't think I would request it, tho.

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Vincemichaels- I love you your avatar as I've told you before.

I used to like anal sex...alot actually but I don't anymore. I guess I came to my senses
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Where's DaddysGirl in this convesation?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto25:

Would you care to expand on why you liked this particular, um, pleasure? And, um, why your interest waned?

My only experience with that particular bodily orifice is the exit function of my own.

OOPS!! How could I forget the joys of the annual prostate exam?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Farmerart- I liked it because it felt good. I have no idea why I no longer like it but honestly it just stopped working for me. It stopped feeling good. That's OK though
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Stiletto ok that's hot !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion