tuscl

Failures Should Arouse Determination !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Failures should act as a stimulants to your will power and to your material and spiritual growth. When you have failed in any project it is helpful to analyze every factor in the situation in order to eliminate all chances in the future that you might repeat the same errors.

The seasons of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success. The bludgeon of circumstances may bruise you, but keep your head erect. Always try once more, no matter how many times you failed. Fight when you think that you can fight no longer, or when you think that you have already done your best, or until your efforts are crowned with success.

New efforts after failure bring true growth. But they must be well planned and charged with increasing intensity of attention and dynamic will power.

Suppose you have failed so far. It would be foolish to give up the struggle, accepting failure as the decree of "fate." It is better to die struggling than to abandon your efforts while there is still a possibility of accomplishing something more; for even when death comes, your struggles must soon be renewed in another life. Success or failure is the just result of what you have done in the past, plus what you do now. So you should stimulate all the success thoughts of the past lives until they are revitalized and able to overrule the influence of all failure tendencies in the present life.

The successful person may have had more serious difficulties to contend with than one who has failed, but the former trains himself to reject the thoughts of failure at all times. You should transfer your attention from failure to success, from worry to calmness, from mental wanderings to concentration, from restlessness to peace, and from peace to divine bliss within. When you attain this state of Self realization the purpose of your life will have been gloriously fulfilled.

Happy clubbings from your boy juice !

15 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    Wow, this is way too introspective for TUSCL.

"Failures should act as a stimulants to your will power and to your material and spiritual growth"

If that's true, I should have amazing will
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    ...power
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't say I'm a failure. But my life certainly hasn't turned out as expected. I'm not working in the field I studied for in college. I'm not especially happy with the part of the country I live in. I've never married. I'm overweight. I go to strip clubs more then I should.

Oh Juice, my man, why did you have to bring this up. Lol
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Geez juice. I'm impressed
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    What a crock of new age psycho-babble! Too much thinking and not enough doing.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    I went to a club today and failed to get blown in the VIP. I'm trying my best to figure out what I did wrong, so I don't repeat my mistakes. Oh wait! I figured it out! Sometimes my failures are not my fault.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    "The bludgeon of circumstances may bruise you, but keep your head erect."

Juice, I'm confused, just so I can apply this shit - which head are you talkin about....lol
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I don't believe juicy-boy wrote that. It's well-written, uses good grammar, and spelled corrrectly. Not his M.O.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Maybe someone hacked juicy boy's account! I noticed some strange sign in screen tonight.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Club,

Or maybe the old juice is just a persona he uses. He was gone for a bit as DG mentioned, so he may have been is an Evilyn Woody speed learning class.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I DG and juice are one and the same.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    What is the definition of insanity
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Wow juice did your rite this? if so great job
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I realy do love you guys : ) lol
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Juice, your serious reflections lead me to believe you have failed--failed to get a BJ from at hot dancer. Success will come to you again. But you may need a little help from your friends--friends named Benjamin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion