tuscl

Ways you screwed up in not going out with a Dancer

I thought this could be interesting. Please mention some ways you screwed up when you thought you had a decent chance of going out with a dancer.

For me I was on vacation for a couple of days. I even had my own hotel room and was traveling alone. One dancer and I were really clicking. I brought some beer in with me to drink during the night in the club. Anyway she gave me her phone number and I said I would call her tomorrow around lunch time. So far so good. Where I screwed up was that I told her I could remember numbers pretty good even though I forgot names real fast. Anyway I remembered her phone number. She asked me what it was again an hour later and I still remembered. 3 more beers later an another hour, I still remembered. 2 more beers and another hour and I still remembered. Left the club and went back to my hotel. Wrote down a phone number but realized it was getting fuzzy. I went to sleep and after a while I called. I thought fake number. Here I thought she was serious but she must have done an excellent job faking me out.

I went back to the club during the night. She was working. I heard someone say she was upset at me because I didn't call. She said she waited by the phone for an hour. Uuuuuhhh, I'm thinking. How stupid. I should have written it down in the club. It was too late now because I was leaving in the morning and she was working the night. I transposed two of the numbers. It was a good number she gave me. Never saw her again that I know of.

How about you?

13 comments

• LeeH
    13 years ago
    Had spent a good bit of time both in and out of club with one dancer (no OTC, just dinner and such). Then one night she offered OTC. I told her that I'd have to think about it, as I saw her as the wildest roller coaster in the world -- fun as hell, but you really wonder the whole time if you'll survive. For a number of reasons, that was my one and only shot, and I'm still pissed at myself.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    4 times I've been invited for OTC. The 1st two were accepted & I got what I expected. The 3rd time I declined as I had already received LESS than what was promised from the Dancer. $$$ saved...I think perhaps. The 4th time there were no promises made but I enjoyed the time with the Dancer.

All in all I think I'm ahead of the game.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    My lost opportunities usually come from not being able to hang in there late enough. Now alcohol certainly plays a role, but some of these clubs stay open damned late. I've had too many instances where I woke up in the morning and had missed texts and calls from girls calling me at 3:00 and 4:00 in the morning after we previously agreed to OTC.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Well, I had about 6 phone numbers of girls that said they were down for otc. I threw them away! I wanted to spend my money on what I really wanted. I now wonder if quality over quanity is the way to go. I mean, how bad could they have been? Oh well.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    I had been at a club all night, it was after 1 or so and I was having a last VIP session with my favorite of the evening. She keeps talking about wanting to have a one night stand "with someone" because she never had one before that hadn't turned into some sort of long term relationship. I'd been drinking of course and she's talking as she's all over me so distraction upon distraction, I was just dense. Another time, I'm at a club in the afternoon, a rarity. My favorite this time and I have a really really sensual string of LD's including heavy petting and making out all in a hidden corner. Her shift is done, time to go and she's talking about having to check out, tip out and about how long that takes - it was a nude club so I wasn't drinking this time - I thank her and wish her well. She takes a step turns around and gives me a little wave and pauses before she goes. Sitting out in the car I suddenly realize how dense I was again. Just call me a guy who has no clue.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Jack,

You made me think of an afternoon visit in Key West many years ago. This dancer was a fave I'd visit every time I was in Key West. Before the age of cells, text, and the public net, but I always seemed to find her working. About the same sort of session you mention. I asked her how she happened to always be working any time I was in Key West. She told me she worked almost every shift. After this session, my pants were quite wet from her. I said I would have to go back to my hotel room and change pants. She said, as she was doing some sick shifting, since she got them wet, maybe she should go with me to help me change. Now, stupid me says, but you have to stay and work. As I got back to my room, I whacked my head as I just realized how dense I was!

I would venture a guess that most of us have done something similar, but just won't fess up.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Clubber: In my case, too many times to count. I'm not overly subtle myself, and sometimes don't pick up on others' subtlety until its too late.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    #1 way is thinking you are going out with a dancer. If it involves anything other than fucking fuck it.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    It certainly makes it more obvious if a girl is blunt in asking for what she wants. However if you just met her you may wonder, 1. who is she?, 2. is she a hooker or prostitute?, 3. is she serious or does she just want to get me alone so her boyfriend can rob me?, 4. maybe she's just really horny and only wants to have sex, then after wondering about it all I decide it's a lot safer to ignore her and sober up because I don't want to drive anywhere after just gulping down some beer and feeling it. I figure she was just a girl who thought any guy in a strip club must be desperate. I proved her wrong. If she talked to me first and appealed to me, that story might have ended different. About the only worst possible times I think a female I don't know could approach me and attempt to take me to her place might be when I'm getting a lapdance with a dancer I like or when I'm peeing in the restroom.
  • jaclkgill
    13 years ago
    I was at one of the Detroit club and met nice girl, had a drink, exchanged numbers. We wnt to VIP, nice dance but no grinding. I asked what more she can do for me. She asked me to call her and we can meet her house for hour and we can have fun. I like the girl and saw her twice at the club and she doesn't work anymore. I have called her and she has offered again to her at house. I am just not comfortable as she offered me OTC during first meeting but I am tempted.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    When I think of how much pussy I missed out on over the years because I didn't follow through, it pisses me. So I try not to think about it. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    You mean when she fucked up.............juice : )
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    in life you always screw up no matter what eventually... but with dancers, at least you can always go back and set things right. you know where they gonna be, and a little spending always talk if nowt else... (one of a dancers greatest traits over a 'normal' girl)
    well, i have fucked up a few times with both my current two ATF'S, wish i could have that wasted time back, but decided to keep going and got sorted in the end... now just gonna enjoy them ... until the next screw up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion