tuscl

So it's the DJ's fault?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I read this on another site:

"It was my first time in a strip club. I was in vip getting a dance, She kept talking dirty and said how attractive I was. So, i unzipped my pants and whipped my cock out. The dancer then freaked out and ran out. My point is there are It was my first time in a strip club. I was in vip getting a dance, She kept talking dirty and said how attractive I was. So, i unzipped my pants and whipped my cock out. The dancer then freaked out and ran out. My point is there are no rules posted here. It was my first time, how was I supposed to know what goes on when no ones tells me. The DJ keeps talking about sex and the girl is completely naked and grinding on me. No one said I couldn't get naked either. It's the clubs fault for not explaining what goes on in here.no rules posted here. It was my first time, how was I supposed to know what goes on when no ones tells me. The DJ keeps talking about sex and the girl is completely naked and grinding on me. No one said I couldn't get naked either. It's the clubs fault for not explaining what goes on in here."

13 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I heard a story from a dancer about a guy prepaying $600 for a 1 hour VIP session at Vanity in Columbus Ohio. After 5 minutes he takes his dick out and the dancer runs out. The guy got kicked out and no refund on his $600.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    lol, this dude needs a dose of common sense. Feel bad for that dancer.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    All he did was whip out his cock. Why did the dancer freak out? Don't tell me she's never seen a cock before. She should have told him that it wasn't allowed--or she should have told him it would cost more for a blow job.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Maybee she freaked out cuz she saw the blue waffel ! Lol......go to google click on images and then look at the blue waffel pussy ! Lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Daddys.....lol.......ya its fuckin nasty shit ! It makes me second guess full sex and just go 4 the bj......lol......
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    There outta be training classes for newbies.
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Sounds like a great enterprise..run a school for newbie dancers and newbie club goers!!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Lol. I love that she ran out. There are alot of misconceptions about strip club, and maybe not so many depending on where you go. A simple "oh honey, not here, you've gotta put that away" probably would have done the job.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Sounds like a scam to me, but he deserved the result he got for pre-paying.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Where is a 2amer when u need one ! Lol !
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    Yeah, sure, it was the DJ that led him astray, laid the Jedi Mind Trick on him :D Sorry dude, that's why you make sure what you're getting BEFORE going in (and specially before paying up front!). And even then, let her be the one who takes things in hand, so to speak...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

Good idea. Now if I can get 25 and DG to join as instructors at my SC University.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I didn't think you were allowed to bring poultry in the club. I leave my cock in the car.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion