tuscl

Nevada brothel owner: The girls and I want Ron Paul

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

The proprietor of Moonlite Bunny Ranch, a Nevada brothel chain made famous by as subject of HBO's “Cathouse,” is throwing his support to libertarian-minded Rep. Ron Paul in the Republican presidential race.

“We decided to go with the guy that's more about state's rights,” said ranch owner Dennis Hoff.

Not that the decision wasn't a tight squeeze. “We thought real closely about supporting Newt Gingrich, because he's a cheater and we like cheaters,” said Hoff. Gingrich has been married three times. The then-U.S. House Speaker carried on a years-long affair with his future third wife, while still married to wife No. 2.

The endorsement came after Hoff “polled all the girls,” Fox News, the unofficial broadcast arm of the Republican Party, reported Thursday.

It's the second time Moonlite Bunny Ranch has embraced Paul. The “ranch” consists of two brothels located near Carson City, the state capital, and a third in Pahrump, an hour's drive west of Las Vegas. The town is home to the closest (legal) brothels to ‘Vegas.

Pahrump is the largest population center in Nevada's vast Nye County, a bastion of anti-federal government sentiment which Paul handily carried in Nevada's 2008 Republican precinct caucuses.

The Moonlite Bunny Ranch's motto is “Sexy Girls, Great Drinks and Fine Cigars since 1955.” But its employees also demonstrate both social and environmental consciousness.

Many of the ranch's working girls supported President Obama in the 2008 general election, said Hoff, adding: “But because he signed a bill allowing for human consumption of wild horses . . . the girls don't want any part of Obama.”

12 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Hey, somewhere about I have a Moonlite Bunny Ranch t-shirt. Got it for free via coupon redemption (from an ad in the local newspaper.) Even got gently chided by one of the talent on the way out "It's a shame all you came in for was the free t-shirt."
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Shucks, CT. You didn't partake while there? I've been to the Carson City location a number of times while on a ski trip snow skiing around Lake Tahoe. I took my best friend out there the first time because he hadn't been laid in years and I've returned to partake on other trips. These days I would imagine the prices are higher, but it's been a good time there anytime I've gone.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DG,

I saw that. Did they Daniele get kicked out or leave on her own? Your thoughts?
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    This is news? Makes an iota of difference to anyone?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I still think Hof is a douchebag. Like every other pimp I've ever known, met or heard about.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I've never watched the show, thanks for the info, DaddysGirl. I don't have cable.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd,

Hof or Paul? Paul's foreign "policy" is beyond scary!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What about Paul's foreign policy scares you?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd,

In one word...

Iran!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Vince, why not write a review? For a long time I had the only one on TUSCL.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    don't know why they'd support Paul, he's as much in bed with the "Moral Majority" types as the rest of his party is. no way in hell they'd vote for him if they thought he'd legalize prostitution, so it wouldn't happen even if he won the nomination AND the election (two classic long-shots).
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DG,

"That man is an idiot." And a stupid one at that!

"If I were him, I'd be expecting to tap some Swarovski crystal pussy for that amount." I may burn i hell for this one, but I'd expect the Virgin Mary herself!

Airforce Amy really very did anything for me, physically, but I liked her personality.

Isabella Soprano, one word, excellent!

Sunset Thomas, Brooke, not for me.

"What did you think of the episode, Clubber?" She was sent packing. I don't think they put up with any BS there.

Rarely see an Asian. Once, Maya.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion