tuscl

OTC

jayhawk123
Arizona
Thursday, January 5, 2012 9:36 AM
I know there are alot of u out here that are experts so I wanted to tap into some of that knowledge. I want to be able to have OTC with a dancer but have had no luck so far. I have heard about if u pay for lap dances and become a "customer" or even a "regular" then u have no chance of OTC. I have thought the opposite in dealing with a couple of girls so far. I thought they would eventually feel comfortable with me after me being their regular for awhile and would then feel comfortable enough and want to do OTC...but I know the other theory is if u are a regular then the arent going to do OTC and fuck you because then why would u go back to the club and see them ITC if you have fucked them OTC...then their income goes down by 1 less regular. So my question is then how do u go into a strip club and meet a girl and get her to feel comfortable enough with u to want to do OTC without getting lap dances from her or becoming a "Customer" to her or even her "Regular"?

17 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    The third option is (and I suspect it is for most dancers), she ain't down with that sort of thing. IOW, you will never get her to do OTC. You notice some on this site search long and hard :) for an OTC girl - why? Because they are rare.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    this is true it can take some time....most of the time if she does that shit she will tell u up front....very rare does seeing one for 6months get you otc or itc but it can happen
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'll disagree with deogol's "rare" comment, but agree with the fact that she might be one of those who won't do it no matter what. There's two types of those: the ones who admit it the first time you ask, and the ones who'll string you along as long as they can with vague promises. The first sort is easiest to deal with; I regularly spend money on a couple of local girls who have made perfectly clear that they don't fuck, suck or anything else. Not much, but they're nice girls who give good grope access. The second sort I drop as soon as I figure it out. Then there's the ones that need time to get to know you before fucking you. IME, these girls are actually more rare than the ones who'll say "yes" the first or second time you ask. (Whether that's a good or bad thing, you can decide for yourself.) The tack to take with these types is to spend some money on them, but not a lot, and at the same time do not hide the fact that more money is available for those who want it. It's sometimes fruitful to buy one or two VIP/CR sessions if she's indicated that she's amenable to play, then cut them off with a "I'd be more comfortable somewhere else more private, and you would have to share with the club" style comment. The, again IME, more common type is the girl who'll say yes pretty much as soon as you ask, as long as you can pony up the money. In some ways, the "challenge of the chase" aside, these types are the most pleasant to work with, as they're as honest about it as you could ask for, will likely say yes again, as long as you're reasonably nice about it. Of course, sprinkled among those are the ones who'll promise the moon and then deliver a half-cup of green cheese, the ones who fuck or suck once or twice to set the hook, then deliver excuse after excuse while continuing to take your money, those who agree to meet and never show, or show up, take your money and leave, and a host of other characters.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Daddy is it jayhawk ? ...........@jayhawk if I was you you leave daddys alone fuck face !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    #1......sorry jayhawk daddys posted it in the wrong thread..ooops ! #2....george said it the best and I don't thank iny body could add to that !
  • jayhawk123
    12 years ago
    No...it wasn't me. I was wondering why all of that got put on my thread. Anyway, I appreciate your answers above but was hoping for more tips that all of u have for getting OTC. I am going to start fresh and find a new girl or two at other clubs...so can all of you that have had success with OTC please tell me your approach or method when first meeting a new girl and in the first few meetings after that?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Sorry, but my approach wouldn't work for you.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jay....they will tell you ! I walked into one club and the girl was jacking me off out in the open before I bought dances they call it the stripper handshake !....if they don't say or do something to show u move on until u find a girl that plays ! Its that simple....read some reviews for your area and find the ones wear the guys r like she fuckin blew my mind or I left happy or she totaly jacked me off then go get your full serviced lape dance son !
  • Sowhatt
    12 years ago
    There's definitely a playbook with many options that end up in a touchdown. A lot depends on 1) How good looking are you 2) How much money do you have 3) How ballsy/shy are you Any one of these can dramatically affect your chances, and which play you should use. For example, some girls just won't bang ugly dudes for any amount of money, but if you're even average looking, you have a shot. Some girls just have a price tag, and some girls you just have to approach the right way. If you're a top 10% guy physically, go to a bar and get a normal chick you won't have to pay nearly as much for. If that doesn't do it for you (been there done that) and you're specifically after a stripper, standard woman rules apply. Confidence, charm, etc. Don't spend too much money on her, or you'll get into the #2 zone, which wastes what you got going on. For #2, a good play to run is to find your target, get a couple of lappers, and when you find one that already pushes the boundaries a little bit on lappers, give her a big tip, and let her see the wad. She'll inevitably ask after what she thinks is an alignment of the zodiac event, something along the lines of a VIP, a CR with "more fun" or a "really good time". This is where you drop that you're not comfortable doing what you'd like to do to her (make sure you emphasize TO HER), in public. You'll get your answer really quick with this play. Just like at the bar, you're hitting for average here, so if you have to go through 3 or 4 girls before you get on base, that's just what it takes, which is also why you're only getting a couple of lappers per girl. Add in correct timing of attacking during the day/night shift change or waiting till the very end of the night, and your average will go way up, this is when girls are either thinking to themselves that they're happy with how much they made that day or not.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    When I started going to strip clubs on a regular basis, I would spend months getting to know my favorite dancers before asking them about OTC. I was afraid they would be insulted, but no dancer got angry and about half agreed to meet outside the club. Now I don't wait. When I find a new dancer with characteristics prized by a shallow man like me, I get a few dances and ask if she will meet outside the club. About half agree.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you are asking how OTC works then you have already made your first mistake. There is no OTC for Dummies handbook. Now I did purchase for 2 strippers copies of Blowjobs for Dummies. Sadly they both were confused and started sucking the flat side of the book.
  • johnnymapalo
    12 years ago
    Man juss go buy you a $20 trick and call it a night. Why do people go to strip clubs looking to fuck something? It reminds of a post I read here a while back. Some dude in New York went to a strip club with friends and did a VIP with a stripper thinking that he would be getting laid. He said the stripper tried to upsell him on everything and all he ended up with was a measly hand job. Point is. You want pussy, just go buy a $20 trick and save time, money and effort.
  • PlayInNiagara
    12 years ago
    Just save a couple of bucks, get a flight to San Diego, walk across the border, cab to Adelita or Hong Kong. $80 bucks later you are in the hotel upstairs getting your jollies with some of the best looking girls in Norte Americano. If you want a "Dummies" book get one on speaking spanish. Seriously, so many of the girls are just using dancing as advertising for extra curricular outside activities, how can you not get offered OTC? Sounds like you are a bit shy. Just ask the dancer during a lap dance and I will bet you get a positive at least a quarter of the time. Best luck is with "house" girls, not the dancers who travel around. Be prepared to spend some bucks though. The good looking ones ain't cheap. Some girls are willing to go for free, but they are generally looking for a sugar daddy.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I hated it when one dancer started calling me a sugar daddy and I repeatedly told her I was not. She didn't get it until she asked for something other than lap dances and I told her no. Then she called me a dick and got mad and quit the club for 3 months just because she knew I would be there. She was was working at a far distant club her so called friends told me. Then she came back as if nothing happened. Dancers have their own misperceptions of what you are. To some you are rich. To some you are an artist. I've probably been just about everything to one dancer or another. A few dancers I've met over the years asked to meet up with me for one reason after only a minute or two of chit chat. It's only been the last few years where I met some strange girl who didn't even bother with the chit chat and just shouted at me and thought I should immediately leave with her and go back her apartment. Some clubs have strict policies about never hooking up with dancers or exchanging phone numbers or I remember one that did. Some clubs just have a policy about not leaving with a customer. I remember one club where a dancer asked me to go out to eat with her and we left together, she rode with me and told someone else she had a ride home. It was just a small club I was going to for a few months because of free pizza and free admission cards they kept giving out when I visited. I was more friends than anything of the sexual nature except for maybe a night or two with her because she was buying her own meals and I rarely paid for anything.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "To some you are an artist" What kind of an Artist, may I ask? LOL
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    I've enjoyed about seven girls OTC in the LA area. My experience has been like Sowhatt's. I scout out the possibilities psychologically, and then get to the point quickly after my first cum with them. I pay $100 for a house visit. I have some adult toys for the preliminary dance and masturbating. One technique that I use in the clubs is to put my bare dick between their legs from behind; it's amazing how many girls get turned on by this.
  • tdkrises
    11 years ago
    First of all, its a very tricky endeavour, but its doable. There is no set formula for these things but the tricks that work on a girl in a normal bar would work on a dancer too. After all, they are all women. Dress nice, be well-groomed, be charming, engage in witty conversation and for god's sake let her talk about herself and pay attention to what she has to say. Trust me on this one, doing this will improve your chances by leaps and bounds later in the night. The following is my usual routine (i) I always try OTC when I am out of town. I walk into the club dressed nice and smelling good. Usually most of the girls approach you within the first 10-15 minutes. (ii) If any dancer's first words are "do you want a dance?", I take a dance if I only want dances and she is super hot. If a dancer asks "Would you like some company?" and if I really like the girl, then I try to make conversation, be witty, charming and let her talk about herself a lot and if you pay good attention to her and empathize with her about her issues (Yes, almost all of them have loads of issues) that develops a level of trust to start of with. (iii) Let her dance for you. Some experts might tell you to not become her customer if you want to bed her later that night. But think about this carefully. She is there to make money and she's not going to hang around with you if you're not giving her business. Try to get at least 3 dances in the first set of dances you are taking from her. (iv) Pay attention to how intimate she gets with every dance. If she gets more and more intimate as the dances progess, then you have made a great play in (ii) and you are right on track. I usually plant a kiss on her cheek after the 3 dances. Don't go for the lips just yet. (v) You can either do one of two things at this stage. If she wants to hang out with you, then spend more time doing (ii) and (iii). If she tells you that she can't hang out and has to keep making her money, then tell her that you like her a lot and would like to see her later in the night as well. All these girls work on a shift basis and they just can't just leave the club with you even if she is DTF right there. Trust me, if she is DTF, she will see you later in the night. Plant a few seeds like these and if you make a great play, some of them will definitely come back. (vi) When she meets you later in the night, take a few more dances. I usually take 2 more. If she's still into you, which you can gauge by her level of intimacy, try and see if you can plant a kiss on her lips. If she wants it too, she will give you plenty of opportunities for this. If she goes with it, then you are getting laid that night. (vii) After the dances are done, make a proposition to meet her outside. The girls won't leave the club with you. This would just bring out suspicion from the managers and they wouldn't want to jeopardize their chances of making more money at that club. Most of them grab a bite right after their shift at a nearby fast food place. This will be a jack in the box around the corner. She will ask you to wait there for her to come around. (viii) When she turns up, don't go to her place or yours. Pick a room in a nearby motel (preferably something that is very cheap), pay cash and don't use your credit card. Get down to business and leave without a trace. Some of them don't take money, as they feel they have spent some quality time with a nice gentleman :). I always OTC when I travel. If you tell the girl that you are an out-of-towner and will be off in a couple of days, that gives them some reassurance that you aren't some psycho who will keep coming back and harassing her for an OTC all the time. At least that's what I think but the out-of-towner routine helps a lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion