Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Propping Reviews

founder
founderVIP4181

stop wasting hours

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

You can now "prop" reviews. This is like the reverse of flagging. See a good review? Prop It. more to come later

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Sweet!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Great !

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

I'll start propping all my own reviews right away!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Ok, right here in this thread, I see a note that says "Hidden Post by ignored user founder". I refreshed and it's still there, and I checked to make sure that "founder" isn't in my ignore list. You're not. :)

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

@gmd - not sure what is going on there... hard to fix cause I cant reproduce it.

@all - you may now prop users (Someone mentioned a Hall of Fame?)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

@founder......Aaaawwwwwwww !

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Okay. But I don't know whether to flag or prop "AfricanLovePimp".

By the way, clicking the prop button doesn't digitally enlist one in the armed forces, right? In light of the recent statement about a desire for more stripper money, I'm worried TUSCL may have worked out some kind of bounty for each recruit it can deliver to the Pentagon. I don't want a couple of military escorts showing up tomorrow morning to take me away to Afganistan......

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Does Facefuck know they have been robbed?

Profile picture for sandyman
sandyman
•

Founder, what I think is happening is that if someone on your ignore list posts, you get a message that says "hidden post by ignored user" and then a name,BUT the name isn't the person you ignored, instead it's the name of the person who started the discussion thread. I think that's what's causing the confusion.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

ty sandyman... I think it is fixed

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

It appears to be. I still see the "ignored" messages, but now they're accompanied by the name of a user I actually have ignored. :)

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

egads I can prop and ignore myself now

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Gator.....that's what I do to myself to !......now if we can just get that poke button lol !

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement