tuscl

founder change?

Clubber
Florida
I just noticed, this morning, another change from the recent founder changes. Daddysgirl was on my ignore list. I have never "ignored" anyone, much less one of the few females, so no idea how she showed up on it. Has anyone else found someone ignored that shouldn't be?

21 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    Yes. I was curious so I looked and was a name. Not a regular poster. I've never knowingly put anyone on ignore. And it wasn't there last week.

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nope.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    No but there are some other bugs here and there. I haven't bothered Founder with them yet. He probably has his hands full right now.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    911 !!!!! Clubber just slit his wrists !!! Hurry !!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

You need to make a trip down to Atlanta next week. And, the wrists are just fine.

DG,

I would NEVER!!! I love BOOBS!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Yes, I am getting randoms on my ignore list. I have to check it every once in awhile to mskebe sure no one has been wrongly put there. Clubber was on it a few weeks ago and runrude was on it earlier this week. I've never ignored either one of them.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    My Ignore List is still the same & unchanged.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ DaddysGirl: I hope you won't deny me your boobs, either!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    what's even weirder is that some posts are being ignored and some aren't from the same poster, who was never on ignore in the first place. wtf?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Nope, no changes to my ignore list that I can see.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Now I'm seeing the same thing lopaw is, notifications of ignored posts by users not on my ignore list, sometimes preceded or followed by a *viewable* post by that very same user.

Crossed sessions perhaps?
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Where'd everybody go?
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    (Just kidding) I haven't had any trouble with my ignore list yet.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What's a happening in Atlanta next week, Clubber?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The BIG 70!!!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    No issues for me either. Happy Birthday Clubber. May we all be able to reach 70 with the same fervor and zest for life and strip clubs!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I hope founder addresses this issue soon, as it seems to be getting worse, at least for some of us.
  • sandyman
    13 years ago
    Founder, what I think is happening is that if someone on your ignore list posts, you get a message that says "hidden post by ignored user" and then a name,BUT the name isn't the person you ignored, instead it's the name of the person who started the discussion thread. I think that's what's causing the confusion.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I don't remember seeing anyone I ignored but didn't ignore before
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Clubber, is that new avatar? I like it better than those unsexy seals!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Working there.

:(

rh48hr,

Not me, THE shadowcat!

mmd,

I've used her before, Sung Hi Lee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion