tuscl

Annoying Body Language

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
This happens from time to time. It happened to me tonight so I thought i would let all the dancers we don't like this.

A dancer approaches me and asks for a dance. She reaches out and touches my arm or puts her hands on my shoulders. So far, so good. When I say no (politely I might add) some dancers "push off". Even if it's ever so lightly, I find their reaction quite unnecessary. I realize they sre disappointed but try not to show it please.

22 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I can tolerate Annoying Body Language much, much easier than a Verbal Assault from a rejected Stripper.
    Did she say anything motorhead?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    No. Thankfully she was silent.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Guess that's an indicator as to how her night was going...

I wonder what the longest interview process a customer could get away with before making a decision?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've had uninvited Dancers sit by me for up to 20 minutes before they decided my initial "No Thanks" & subsequent silence was in earnest.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Drac, is that the ol' Bogart's routine? Where the gal poses as somewhat occupied (yet very visible) such as to create more desire/interest? There were a number of Bogart's gals who used to slide in next to older customers in hopes they would buy them a drink (or at least not try to mount them the way the younger lads can't wait to do.)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Might be CTQWERTY. About 60% of these episodes happened at Bogart's prior to my getting a ATF there in early 2010.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    "Push off?" I'm honestly confused
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Stiletto,

I mean physically give me a liitle shove when I declined the dance. Instead of just taking her hand away from my arm, she pushed off like a swimmer does against the wall.

It's happened on several occasions. Always very young girls.
  • Nobodyhere
    13 years ago
    It's unfortunate, but not all dancers take rejection very well. You would think that women coming into this line of business would realize having thick skin is a prerequisite.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    motor,

Would you complain were she a crotch grabber when she approached? :)
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Motorhead - I've experienced the same thing, as well as the huff, bad words, sneers, scorn, disgust, and every other expression of human contempt when I say, "No." I've also had the occasional smile and wishes for a nice evening as they walk away with grace and dignity. The latter occurs about a fifth of the time, and is always appreciated by me. I often acquiesce for a dance or two when they later come around versus never for the ones who dissed me.

I'm with Nobodyhere on this, if you don't like the customers in your line of work, you should find another occupation.

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have discovered a new tool to use on the persistant dancers. I tell them that I just finished a trip to the VIP room.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    It's understandable, them not taking rejection, I agree that there is no call for physicality. Back in the 80's when I was in outside sales, there were times I felt like pounding on some of my prospective customers, but thankfully I never did. LOL
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    " One thing that tickles me is when a dancer hugs a customer from behind, then he turns around to see her with that "What the Hell" look on his face"

I DON'T like the from behind ambush. In my case 95% of the time it is a 5 or worse on the scale of 10 type Dance. NOT a Stripper I'm likely to pick on a random basis.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Alucard - That is why I always try to get a seat with my back to the wall.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Alucard - That is why I always try to get a seat with my back to the wall"

That would help shadowcat.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Ah I get it. Its sort of a passive aggressive way to respond to your rejection. I don't think Ill be doing that.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Normaly if a dancer does this to me and yes it happens even to juicy ! : )) she has lost all business with me even if she is extra friendly or mt type ! She just ain't worth it to me ! If I wanted that kind of treatment I would have just stayed married and got it for free !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    juice - I couldn't afford all the free pussy, so I got divorced.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lmf ASS OFF ! Shadow that was a good one !
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    A veteran SC waitress lamented the bad manners that are becoming routine in clubs. She said the industry was going downhill fast, because dancers were openly rude to customers, agressive and crotch grabbing. "No style, no flirting, not seduction."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Rude = Bad
    Aggressive = good or bad
    Crotch grabbing = GOOD
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion