tuscl

so which do u enjoy ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
8 and 10 air dancing or 5 and 7 full sexing ya ? I like the little seedie places n life that give me willing wemon and a great price ! Don't get me wrong looking at 8 and 10 can be fun...frustrating tho.....also I've noticed that 5 and 7 r much more enjoyable 2 talk with if u like the talking.....so what do you men like ?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm picky in my old age. Anything less than a 7 will not even get the time of day. A 7 will get a shot. If it's all air, then it's good bye.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @shadow......7 r the best.....pretty and willing its a good combo !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I'm with shadow. There's no point in wasing cash on a girl I'm not attracted to. I'd rateher test the waters with a 7 up. If mileage is acceptable = repeat business.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    a dancer that keeps her self in shape & is fun & smart
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I like the talk and convo ! LoL right !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I like the fat nasty ones ! Lol !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    You're presenting us with a false dichotomy.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    juicebox69, in that case, come to Bogarts and meet the dancer that is my current picture. LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @vince......your on ! Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @jack......I love you man !
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'd rather have a 7 with contact than a 9-10 air. Have no interest in air dances. The 9-10's I've dealt with have been too uppity and think you are just happy to look at them.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    @JB69
    When I am in "town" I can pull off both options, that is go to the club where the "8"'s hang and grab some ass for a $1 rail tip then migrate over to where the "6"'s put out for the price of a dance or so. When I am out of "town" I don't always know enough to pull this off and head to a know club that provides my requirements for my price point which outside of Tijuana is 6 sexing type club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion