tuscl

Best ones in Southern California

vision_works
California
Sunday, December 18, 2011 1:34 PM
hello, I am visiting LA from Tampa soon and would like to know the best clubs in terms of mileage and value. I am used to Mons Venus and Scarletts in Tampa, so any pointers will be helpful.

6 comments

• minnow
    13 years ago
    I've spent a fair ammount of time in both places- you putting "value" in the same sentence as LA gave me a chuckle. I'm assuming availability of high contact nude laps is on your wish list. If so, be prepared for a higher cash burn rate. Topless LD's are the norm in much of the clubs there, nude laps are $40 and up, with several clubs clipping songs, some to as little as 2 minutes. Topless laps are mostly $20, though some DV clubs in area have $10 specials. If you're looking for mileage, take the extra 30 mile or so drive from downtown into valley for the COI clubs. If Mons- like eye candy is desired, 4 Play and Bare Ellegance are the clubs for that.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    What minnow said. If you want off the charts mileage, head to the City of Industry. It's about 40 miles NE of LAX. Worth the trip if you're a mileage hound.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    3rded here. Good advice from both Minnow and Lopaw. Wanting "mileage" on par with Scarletts at any typical LA Club made me chuckle. The nude clubs in COI do seem to be yiour best option. the Rhino has been my choice for the last couple of visits there. Daytime visiting offers a bit more bargains than evening - though any sort of non-alc. drink is $10. BTW, all the nude clubs are dry.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Stay in Tampa.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Don't forget Tijuana is not too far... Hong Kong and Adelitas are top ranked clubs on this site.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'll echo newmark. STAY in Tampa!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion