tuscl

Christmas

It's almost here again, a time to reflect on the joys and sorrows of life. The fortunate of us have our family with us to enjoy that day. I wish one and all here a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll be enjoying it this year with my girlfriend. She's a sweetheart. Santa gave me my Christmas present early. Thank you, Santa !!

18 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    Awww, that's nice, VM. Now what about the rest of us? Sheesh!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Merry christmas vm ! And to everybody ! May the God of us all bless us with a wonderful new year full of fun and adventure ! Amen !
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    That's nice of you Vince, same to you me ole mucker as we say over here :-) Enjoy your 'present' Vince !!. Seasons greetings to everyone else as well.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    VM, aren't you overdue for a roadtrip to Florida or California or some other place??? Gals like to travel you know...
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Merry Christmas!
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    VM, congrats on your girlfriend. Just remember to kiss her where I always did. LOL
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Merry Christmas!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Thanks Vince!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    So, vincemichaels has a girl friend? I can hear the wailing and weeping all the way up here in the far north from the broken hearted dancers in Detroit and south Florida. clubber, you will have to pick up the pace down there. Next summer I might be able to bring some solace to Detroit-area dancers myself. Keep the faith, Samantha.

Merry Christmas, vince from your Canadian buddy.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Thanks for reminding me dammit
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fa,

I was in South Carolina today at PP taking up his slack. I'll work on S. Florida when I get home.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Vince treat your gf with respect & kindness & she'll do the same to you. May all of you have a safe,happy & prosperous new year. Expicaly to all the dancer's/strippers here
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Vince is hopeing for a longer chain for christmas.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    shadowcat:

What's the latest on the Gwen front? Has she presented vince with her special little 'gift' yet?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL, I am wishing for a longer chain, shadowcat. I would have loved to have been at PP this December with you guys. Clubber tells me he had a great time.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Hoping it's NOT a white Christmas up here in the frozen north.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    art - Not yet. He is going to have to wait a couple of more months.

vince - yes he did. Just read his review.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

As I said, I was Dazzled!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion