tuscl

Best laps in Denver?

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:49 AM
Going on a guys trip to Denver, wondering which clubs to hit up. Any recs?

6 comments

• Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    Diamond Cabaret for the older crowd, more $$. Turns into a lap dance only club 18+ after last call until 4. Get out of there at that point, all the kids show up. Smoky inside, no poles, $20 lappers upstairs. Good restaurant too. Best deal is VIP by the half hour, should start at 250, and you should be able to get them down to 200, fully nude in a semi-private room (no door or curtain, cameras), full contact, full nude. Shotgun Willies out in the burbs if you're feeling adventurous.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Depends on what you are looking for.... read the reviews. In the Denver area, so far I've only been to PT's All Nude (aka Centerfolds) on Galena. The $10 wristband plus $30/song for privates is a rip off and milage wasn't great. Also, a dry club. Despite the obviously negatives, I personally really like the $2 mini-laps at the main stages. Contact is only one-way, but it's quality one-way actions... good grind and sometimes tits in face. If done right, the mini-laps can be a good value.
  • Dcantor
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the info. I have read all the reviews, was wondering which has best mileage (and alcohol). I thinking we will go to one or two, so I was hoping to hear from others that have been .
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    Also, Willie's can be dangerous, there have been shootings and big brawls, recently I believe. If you've got the money saved for a big splurge, I recommend Diamond Cabaret, it's full contact, and full bar.
  • rrbill
    13 years ago
    Diamond Cabaret is also a steak house with a good menu and a lot of class, despite its ownership by the Evil Empire.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    I haven't been to Denver in a while, but the PT's clubs would've been my picks at the time for best lappers. Nowhere near what it used to be before they turned the lights up at All Nude in the VIP room, but still good times to be had. The Showclub has an all nude side, the girls do nude LD's and there's alcohol. Even if the overall fun factor is down YMMV so I'd probably still drop in to see what's what.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion