tuscl

Dancers using TUSCL

Monday, December 12, 2011 1:22 PM
Just a "show of hands" if you will, if you are a dancer that uses TUSCL. Please post a comment stating when/where you regularly dance, how long you've been in the biz, your preferred stage name, and why you joined TUSCL in the first place. Thanks for playing!

18 comments

• kingcripple
    13 years ago
    i have to assume you are a stalker for wanting to know where girls dance. kinda creepy
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hi ! My real name is ty but my stage name is bubbles......I work the night shift at platinum plus in greenville south carolina.......I've been sucking dick for 5 years now and still can't get enuff lol !......I joined tuscl cuzzz I wanted to finded my dream custamer so I could fuck him 4 all his money......by guess call me : )))
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I am curious about this as well. And let us limit the responses to real dancers. I've had enough of the fucktards with pseudo-dancer profiles and posts to last a lifetime. Who the fuck finds that entertaining anyway?
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    A lot of dancers may not want to provide that info any more than you want to tell them where you work and what you do here.
  • sucker4ladies
    13 years ago
    Geez guys, calm down! I apologize if it came across as creepy. That was not my intent. I was simply curious. It's not like I'm asking for their birth date, address, social security number, and mother's maiden name for crying out loud! @kingcripple: I am not, nor have i ever been, a stalker. @juicebox69: Sarcasm much? @rickdugan: Finally, an intelligent response from someone who understands what I am coming from. @txtittyfan: Comparing apples to oranges...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Sucker......I'm just as curious as u and rick r on this subject....I just love to have a good time I'm light harted and free spirited......happy clubbing bra !
  • sucker4ladies
    13 years ago
    Sorry for mistaking your comment juicebox69...You too!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    its kool man.....look u should post somethin funny on my thread! I'm all by myself up their and its getting good ! Funny as hell I tell ya !.....but ya I would love to know about the dancers so if I was n their town I would "pay" pun intended them a visit ! The girls I've meet already on this site r real sweet harts !.....so ladies pm me if u want the juice to "pay" u a visit ! High mileage or not a friend is a friend !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Why don't you just go out & do your OWN research sucker4ladies.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'm not answering these questions in a discussion thread. There are a couple of people on this site that have the answers to these questions but they had to take the time to get personal in a pm.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Add another 1 to the curious list. However, I could see some dancers not wanting to answer questions 1 & 3. Some might not want to give out their stage name or club/dancing schedule. I would think some wouldn't mind stating why they joined tuscl, number of years in business, and maybe the types of clubs they've worked at.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Minnow, good point. I actually don't mind answering those. I joined Tuscl for reviews first and curiosity second. I.actually have gone on to find it a good source of entertainment, not to mention I appreciate the views of many on this site. I have been in the business longer than I've been dancing. I've been in the business five years. The types of clubs range from high-class to shithole dirty. For the record I made the most money at shithole dirty.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    stileto: always enjoy your insights :)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    It would be interesting to know how many dancers are on TUSCL, but asking too much information will make them reluctant to identify themselves at all.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've probably interacted with over a dozen different dancers on here over the years under different names. I liked this site better when thread discussions were deleted every 2 weeks, 2 months would still be ok with me even now. If I want to see a lot of postings by females, I can just log into facebook.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @sharkhunter: You can ignore anyone you want, and quite easily not pay attention to old posts.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    843 to be exact I counted
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @gator......goooooooooooooo GATORS !!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion