tuscl

Vegas. Lunch specials? Clubs with food?

I'm looking for info on the clubs in Vegas that serve food. Anything decent?

Also, anyone have any info on lunch specials? I heard there is a good one at Treasures.

Finally, besides the clubs, are there any "hooters alternative" restaurants (ie restaurants with sexy bikini-clad waitresses)?

Thanks!

5 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Indigestion happens in Vegas and can stay in Vegas
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Just out of curiosity, with all there is to eat in Vegas, why would you seek out a strip club for that?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    They could do the sushi on the naked stripper but I think you're sushi would catch something
  • raelianz
    13 years ago
    I want to be surrounded by hot women for as many hours as possible, including meal times. Someone must have something useful on this topic.
  • kuteechaser
    13 years ago
    I would prefer to go out to lunch or dinner with the stripper or have her cook a meal for me at her place. However, if you insist on eating at the strip clubs, why not call them yourself using the numbers obtained from TUSCL. If there is no restaurant at the club, inquire if they allow delivery.

Sometimes you may be allowed to bring food, especially if you are bringing some for the dancers. Strippers and bouncers do get hungry during their shifts and may allow you to exit the club to pick up food requests at a local restaurant and return without paying the entry fee again... in this case you should be a trusted customer and be sure to get the club blessing before exiting the door.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion