tuscl

Shadow Shower dance

bang69
North Carolina
hey all,

back when I working in a sc in Atlanta. My gf who was stripping there. gave a friend of mine a shower dance. He was nervous. So my gf gave him a shadow shower dance. what that is. Its where a dancer/stripper pulls the curtn so you all you can see is her shadow stripping in the shower. has any one else seen one of these?

6 comments

• deogol
    13 years ago
    I think the question would be "See what?" I do not mean disrespect, I'm just sayin...
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    bang69, I'm guessing this wasn't in the club?

Did she only strip behind the curtain? If so, what was the point of the shower?

Like deogol, no disrespect -- just don't get it.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    One of those silhouette shows, no I haven't. I get it though. It's just another style of striptease. The shower thing is to tease you by making you watch the girl take a shower, without really getting to see her.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    yes she did strip while doing a shower dance. Shower danc. A stripper is stripping for a customer while takeing a shower in the club
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    So this WAS in the club? What club? Still have that there?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    @LeeH don't know if the club is still there or if they still do it. Xcapades in Asheville has a shower for shower dances but they don't do them any more
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion