tuscl

Newbie questions: touching conundrum. (dancers opinions welcomed)

Sunday, December 4, 2011 9:04 AM
(Skip to the TLDR at the bottom if you don't feel like reading) In my short time going to strip clubs I've learnt through conversation that dancers don't like to be randomly touched and groped, fair enough. To be honest I had enough common sense and too little cojones to go grabbing and touching strippers as they walked by. So I sit and watch the dances and as they walk by I smile put a tip where ever it would fit smile and they would go on their way. that was me, there were a lot of guys just like me so at least I knew I wasn't doing anything out of the normal. But then there were these other guys, and what I saw was dancers on the dollar train being touched by these guys. In general here's what happened; They walk up to a customer and ask to be tipped for their stage dance. The customer would then ask to see them shake a little or whatever, while they did that he's cop a feel, grope, tap, slap, and then give the dancer the tip. ...fucking diabolical... why didn't I think of that, curse my tiny cojones! the only thing that made me feel better was the look on the faces of these dancers which was basically "all that shit for just a dollar" The other thing I noticed was the "improvement" of that guy. He would do the same thing but in between all the grabbing and groping he would keep tipping. The dancer walked away with a few dollars more without the strange look on her face. This is the guy I would like to emulate, but more importantly I don't want to be a creep or weirdo. (TLDR:) So is tipping a few dollars more after their stage dances enough for a little extra caressing and touching. What say you guys? And What say you dancers? Thanks!

15 comments

• Player11
    13 years ago
    I have found tipping dollar and two dollars while they are on closeup stage for me to feel them is a sorta hobby within hobby.
  • oglethorpe
    13 years ago
    I've only gone up to stage to tip them once I remember thinking wow you can see everything, but I never thought to do any touching. sounds like a pretty nice hobby
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Just as a person, far from expert - I think what's missing is patience. Most dancers I've talked to despise the grab and go types and often ridicule them for thinking they are getting somewhere for $ 1 or 2. They see it like the mentality at a highschool dance. Don't concentrate on the boobus maximus - concentrate on the whole woman including her brain. Invest without taking and see what's happening during your 3rd or 4th visit. That means of course that you'll have to socialize - talk to them because they are human beings and almost all like to be able to relate in some way to their customers. The few that don't aren't worth your time. Try it and let us know in a month how you are doing
  • oglethorpe
    13 years ago
    what if you end up tipping $4 ~ 5 before they go because the one time I tried this it's about the amount I would tip. It worked out great for me I had an awesome time, but I'm worried I came off creepy. I'm not really trying to get a connection with these women, I'm super polite and understand that they are people and all that. but if this way of conducting a strip club visit is off putting to the dancers I'll just go back to giving the girls on the dollar train a buck and a smile and picking one girl to get lap dances from.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Patience, Patience What's the hurry? Instead of cheapie buck tips, continue your 4 to 5 $$$ and pick out one who seems nice and responsive. Bring her to your table. Ask her if she'd like a drink. Start a conversation. After a while, MORE THAN 10 Mins, ask her about geting a dance from her. Ask her what she thinks is important or provocative to do for her customers during a dance and what she likes her customers to do. If her answers tell you directly or indirectly that she could satisfy what you want, bingo!
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I agree with everyone else. Talk to them and ask.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "touching conundrum" Touching the conundrum costs extra.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Do you mind if I cop a feel while I put this money in your clothes?" "How do you feel about a creepy old pervert groping your tender bits while you sit on his lap?" I find that those types of questions of questions tend to be moderately well received if I don't try anything before asking.
  • oglethorpe
    13 years ago
    fuck it I'm just gonna give them a dollar and send them on their way.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    That was easy.
  • xpando
    13 years ago
    My research also shows that strippers don't like to be randomly touched and groped. They do like to be deliberately touched and groped. I will admit that random touching is pretty freaky to me too.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @xpando: That depends entirely on the nature of the touch. Or maybe it's just me.
  • edak94
    13 years ago
    All you have to do is ask. It tell them I love breasts and can I place the dollar there. Never been refused. Being polite goes a long way!
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    The only thing I have really learned about clubs starts with "when in Rome...". Every club has its norms and its set of expectations. Spend the first dancer's set watching what seems to be the system there. And don't be afraid to just ask a dancer what are her limits before you go to the private dance. Most girls will be clear. And they generally wont' tell you that their limits are worse than they are, because they know that very satisfied clubbers buy more dances. In general I have found that the differences between one girl and another in a club are not huge, since the club management and the girls themselves will come down on someone who gives away too much.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    some dancers don't mind being tuched. others say hands off
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion