tuscl

Any strippers tell you not to cum on their tits?

rogergreene
Massachusetts
This just happened to me last weekend at the MBOT in San Francisco, which is crazy considering what goes on there.

I haven't been out to a club in almost a year (for a lot of reasons). For the last few years, I never had any problem blowing a load on a dancer's titties. Most of those clubs were back east - a lot in Providence.

Maybe it's a California thing? I don't know, but I wasn't happy about paying for a dance and then being jacked off onto the floor. It was OK, but it wasn't the same.

20 comments

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I never had them say that but they do tell me not to cum in their pussy. I don't see what the big deal is.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Wouldn't it have been wise to make sure that was available *before* paying for the dance? I'm not sure I have a lot of sympathy for you if you're complaining because she wouldn't let you spring it on her with no warning. Wait, I *am* sure that I have *no* sympathy if that's the case...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    And honestly, what difference does it make if she's jacking you off on her tits or on the floor? She's still only jacking you off.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    important to negotiate. Also could try the crap shot of offering her a tip but some dancers won't budge on their limits with the stripper shit "my body is not for sale"
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    She wouldn't let you cum on her tits? Does she think they're made out of silk? The law, I believe, requires a dancer to let you cum on her tits if she won't let you cum in her mouth.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    That is unfair. How is the next customer supposed to lick off your cum?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Roger, wasn't your thing blowing it on the face?
  • rogergreene
    13 years ago
    Yes, good memory. Sadly, it is a very rare stripper that would let me shoot onto her face. So I was happily unloading on perky tits last year.
    After a little hiatus, I was just surprised when the girl in SF said no. I offered a tip, which about half the girls always wanted anyway, but no dice.
    Oh well, I'll see what happens the next time I'm in Providence. Don't know why, but I do enjoy pumping onto the stripper instead of the floor.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Next time tell her, "Ok, let me cum in your ass."
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    The only thing I've herd is don't cum in my pussy. But never don't cum on my tits. The best I'v herd is go ahead cum in my pussy
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I've never had anyone tell me not to cum somewhere. I have occasionally had girls tell me specifically to cum in their mouth and a couple OK'd cumming in their pussy.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    MBOT is a VERY expensive brothel. When there, I tipped out the singles and left it at that, despite my crotch being grabbed and an outright offer of a "bon jour bj" (had said I was flying out the next morning...)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Never comes up at the clubs here in Ohio...at least not in my experience...I'm not sure these girls even want you coming in your pants!
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Funny thread topic, but has not happened to me.

Slightly OT: I never understand when they allow DATY, but no FIV. Don't the two go hand in hand? lol
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    @gmd, my head starts to spin when I think of all the things that need to be clarified upfront. Cum on tits? Check. Cum on face? No. Cum in hand? Check. Cum on hand and then she licks it up? No. Cum on hand and then she cleans it up? Check. Two handed tug job? No. One-handed tug job, alternating? Check. Cum in hair? No. Two shots on goal? Hell, no. Etc.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @looneylarry: Yeah so? In practice, I've never had a head-spinning array of options on the table. "What kind of hand/blow job will you do?" "Where can I cum?"

This ain't rocket science.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    What they dont let you cum on their tits fuck them
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I use their nipples as targets.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I've never had this problem. If I blow my load with a dancer, it is because my dick is either in her mouth or her pussy.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I had one say don't cum on my tits, they are too pretty for that shit, just cum in my mouth
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion