tuscl

Sweet revenge or NOT....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, November 25, 2011 2:30 PM

17 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "... she claims; “he tricked her by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo”. “Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back.”" Moral of the story: don't piss off a tatoo artist! [Judge Judy's producer will be calling!!!]
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Lol, I laughed at first. Then after reading the article I thought that was cruel and mean. The tattoo artist defaced most of the girl's back. She will have to face pain and suffering to get it removed and several thousands of dollars expense to get it removed and that doesn't include the pain and suffering she took to get it done expecting something a whole lot better.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I believe the tattoo artist should have to pay up and pay extra to serve as a warning not to seek revenge via a tattoo. This could happen to anyone whom a tattoo artist has a grudge with if one is allowed to get away with it scot free. People have reasonable expectations of not having their body defaced in such a manner when getting a tattoo.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    lol, am i to understand that narnia was completely devoid of flies and excrement? that tattoo is just a behind the scenes scene of narnia.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Tattoo guys can fix anything for $100
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Wow
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Now that is funny! Having spent a lot of time in Dayton, not a surprise, and "trailer park", even more so.
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Yeah Troop, you follow that lion around long enough and I'm SURE there will be a pile of crap somewhere! On the serious side, that WAS just a bit over done.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Reason #469 not to get a tattoo.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Contracts don't mean anyone can do anything. That is in Law 101. The artist is fucked (legally as well as morally.)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    thats a good reason not to get a tatto
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Disturbing.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    thats why I don't have any tatto's
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    beats tying her down, holding her captive and tattooing whore slut across her face. I heard of this being done.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    BigBillPayed, Well, I can attest it was done once, "butt" not on the face as evidenced by my recent avatar.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm getting a tatoo now lol !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    juice, "SLUT", "WHORE" or both?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion