tuscl

Open on Holidays?

mfike23457
California
Sunday, November 27, 2011 1:15 AM
Are most Strip Clubs open on Holidays? -Thanksgiving -Christmas -New Years day And does anyone know if the girls enjoy working those days or do they just want to go home?

10 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    no no and maybe
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I think the girls enjoy working everyday.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    After taking Gran home for Christmas, getting her settled in and visiting for a bit, I missed my exit on the way home. So, I decided to run down Strip club lane. I believe all five were open, but all but one only had one or two cars in the parking lot at 9:00 PM. The Lodge however was FUCKING PACKED!! I almost went in to see what the hub-bub was about. But i don't wants girls grinding on me when I'm full of turkey and mead.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    *Christmas, I mean Thanksgiving.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Most clubs are closed on those holidays but some may be open. Do girls enjoy working on holiday? Yeah, just as much as anyone else enjoys working on a holiday instead of being with their friends and family.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    the gentlemen's clubs are usually closed but the titty bars are usually open with limited hours similar to their sunday hours.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    On my visit to Follies (Atlanta) today I had several girls mention that the club had been open on Thurs. They all said the club was standing room only. They said most of the customers who attended said they were trying to get away from annoying relatives.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    I talked to a few girls last week who said they planned on working thanksgiving after doing the family thing - and that it was usually a pretty busy day with most family gatherings wrapping up early and plenty of men looking for a brief escape. I've never gone or even considered going. I think a lot of clubs are open on New Years Eve & Day, I know I've been to clubs on both days/nights and it's been busy. Usually its in Key West or Las Vegas tho, I'm not sure if time or date really exist in either of those places. Christmas I'm not really sure, I'm not in the cubs in the weeks leading up to Christmas so the conversation never comes up. On NY I'm usually drunk and with a group, so I don't really spend as much time conversing as usual so it doesn't come up. And as much of a degenerate as I am, I don't see myself going to a titty bar on Christmas any time soon to find out first hand. As far as the dancers wanting to be there, from what I was told about Thanksgiving the girls were "looking forward to it" at least from a financial standpoint. With the shift change they didn't really have to sacrifice much of their real holiday time to get the extra cash. On New Years it's a mixed bag, its a lot more drunk and disorderly than usual - and that's a mixed blessing that can be big dollars or big headaches. And again, Christmas I have no idea.
  • igloo9999
    13 years ago
    speaking only of the 2 clubs i frequent multiple times every week..... both open on Thanksgiving & Christmas but have limited hours. i was at both on Thanksgiving and all the girls i talked to were happy about working. it was either getting away from family, family events were finished, reason not to go to family events, more money or a combination of these. because of Christmas being on a Sunday, only 1 of these will be open (limited hours, etc). knowing the other clubs in the area, an educated guess would say half are open & half arent.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    All of the clubs in my area are open with close to regular hours on every holiday. In my time clubbing throughout the year, I've visited on the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day. Day after Thanksgiving usually brings a big crowd. Christmas night and New Years Eve the clubs are packed. And I'm talking wall to wall packed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion