Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ok Georg..

troop
troop7896

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

actually in a way this is none of my business but since you've named yourself micro and constanly bring the fact up about how tiny your member is i'm going to just come out and ask. so the truth, how micro is your dong really? inches soft? inches hard?

of course you don't have to answer but inquiring minds want to know.

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Speak for yourself troop!

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

ok, i'm still curious though.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"Below average."

That's as far as I'm gonna go. :) If you want to know more, PM me your credit card numbers and I'll provide pictures. Once the transaction clears, that is. :))

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

what shadow said. I have zero interest in knowing anything about another guy's dong.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

whatever

Profile picture for VETERANCLUBBER
VETERANCLUBBER
•

Ring, ding, dong, ring-a-ding ding dong!

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

That popcorn tasted good. Should I make another batch?

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

FUCK!

Profile picture for Stiletto25
Stiletto25
•

I would say I want pictures but I know Im still owing some pics so ill shut up

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

Every time I see your Av, I hope it's a gif and that bra strap's going to slip off any minute!

Profile picture for Stiletto25
Stiletto25
•

Lol.

Profile picture for dudeanonymous
dudeanonymous
•

This mind is is not inquiring, and really doesn't want to know.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

I wouldn't touch this subject with a 10 foot pole.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

According to georg a 10 micron pole would be long enough.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Troop, we love women and we love to talk about their bodies. (Duh, this is TUSCL after all). Nobody here is interested in George's dick. At least I don't think anybody else is.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

sheesh, nobody loves women more than me! well beautiful women that is. over the years georg has made such of a big deal out of his little thing i decided to finally ask. now i'm sorry i did.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Should we compare waist sizes next? That is one contest maybe I could win.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

average 31-32inches, 30 inches on a good day ;-)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Be careful of what you ask, troop. LOL

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

Ask about waist size on this coming Thursday.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"georg has made such of a big deal out of his little thing"

I wish I could make a big deal out of it! :))

Do you really think I "make a big deal out of" it, or that I constantly bring it up? Sure, there was that one post where I related some of the responses I've gotten, and there's no point in trying to deny that it is small, but other than the user name, I don't think I've made that big a deal of it.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Boooooobies !

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

troop,

I admire your discipline. You must be in great shape. I haven't seen 30 inches since I was in the 6th grade. Thank God for strip clubs....even us portly lads can get some lovin'

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

thanks motorhead, i workout several times a week and swim all summer and am about in the same shape as i was when i left basic training many years ago.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

oh and georg, i was hoping this thread would die a quick death but it keeps popping up so i'll say that you have brought it up (no pun intended) more than once during my membership here. now can we let this damn thread die?!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

troop: Yeah, but in all but a few instances, it was in response to somebody else, rather than me bringing it up out of the blue.

Why should we let the thread die? It's sooooo entertaining.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Suck my nuts !

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

sorry man this has been fun !

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Troop, what did you expect when you asked for details about another guy's dong? Honestly, that original post had a strong homoerotic vibe to it. What was next, a request for other tusclers' penis details for "comparison purposes"? Perhaps even picture requests? ;)

Hey look, if you like guys, just come out and say so...

Profile picture for VETERANCLUBBER
VETERANCLUBBER
•

Atleast, Troop had enough courage to ask. He didn't ask how big, but how micro. Curiosity killed the cat, I guess on this thread. I don't believe, Troop likes dudes.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Puleeez.

Profile picture for runrdude
runrdude
•

"Do you really think I "make a big deal out of" it, or that I constantly bring it up?" You've made repeated posts about the different ways you constantly bring it up...

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Well, george works on making it bigger. Doesn't everyone??? I know my thang gets bigger when I get lap dances. I heartily recommend the experience. :)

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Hmm, can't decide if this is a case of "All's well that ends well," or "much ado about nothing."

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

wow great waist size.. my waist size was 36 inches for the last 4 years as a power lifter.. but 3 months ago i got out of that (getting too bulky ) and gone to a more endurance based lifting and im down to 33 inches

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Dudes sucking on dudes!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement