tuscl

Ok Georg..

Monday, November 21, 2011 9:23 AM
actually in a way this is none of my business but since you've named yourself micro and constanly bring the fact up about how tiny your member is i'm going to just come out and ask. so the truth, how micro is your dong really? inches soft? inches hard? of course you don't have to answer but inquiring minds want to know.

37 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Speak for yourself troop!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ok, i'm still curious though.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Below average." That's as far as I'm gonna go. :) If you want to know more, PM me your credit card numbers and I'll provide pictures. Once the transaction clears, that is. :))
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    what shadow said. I have zero interest in knowing anything about another guy's dong.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    whatever
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    Ring, ding, dong, ring-a-ding ding dong!
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    That popcorn tasted good. Should I make another batch?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    FUCK!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I would say I want pictures but I know Im still owing some pics so ill shut up
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Every time I see your Av, I hope it's a gif and that bra strap's going to slip off any minute!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Lol.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    This mind is is not inquiring, and really doesn't want to know.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't touch this subject with a 10 foot pole.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ According to georg a 10 micron pole would be long enough.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Troop, we love women and we love to talk about their bodies. (Duh, this is TUSCL after all). Nobody here is interested in George's dick. At least I don't think anybody else is.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    sheesh, nobody loves women more than me! well beautiful women that is. over the years georg has made such of a big deal out of his little thing i decided to finally ask. now i'm sorry i did.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Should we compare waist sizes next? That is one contest maybe I could win.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    average 31-32inches, 30 inches on a good day ;-)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Be careful of what you ask, troop. LOL
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    motor, Ask about waist size on this coming Thursday.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "georg has made such of a big deal out of his little thing" I *wish* I could make a big deal out of it! :)) Do you really think I "make a big deal out of" it, or that I constantly bring it up? Sure, there was that one post where I related some of the responses I've gotten, and there's no point in trying to deny that it *is* small, but other than the user name, I don't think I've made *that* big a deal of it.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Boooooobies !
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    troop, I admire your discipline. You must be in great shape. I haven't seen 30 inches since I was in the 6th grade. Thank God for strip clubs....even us portly lads can get some lovin'
  • troop
    13 years ago
    thanks motorhead, i workout several times a week and swim all summer and am about in the same shape as i was when i left basic training many years ago.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    oh and georg, i was hoping this thread would die a quick death but it keeps popping up so i'll say that you have brought it up (no pun intended) more than once during my membership here. now can we let this damn thread die?!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    troop: Yeah, but in all but a few instances, it was in response to somebody else, rather than me bringing it up out of the blue. Why should we let the thread die? It's sooooo entertaining.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Suck my nuts !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    sorry man this has been fun !
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Troop, what did you expect when you asked for details about another guy's dong? Honestly, that original post had a strong homoerotic vibe to it. What was next, a request for other tusclers' penis details for "comparison purposes"? Perhaps even picture requests? ;) Hey look, if you like guys, just come out and say so...
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    Atleast, Troop had enough courage to ask. He didn't ask how big, but how micro. Curiosity killed the cat, I guess on this thread. I don't believe, Troop likes dudes.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Puleeez.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    "Do you really think I "make a big deal out of" it, or that I constantly bring it up?" You've made repeated posts about the different ways you constantly bring it up...
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, george works on making it bigger. Doesn't everyone??? I know my thang gets bigger when I get lap dances. I heartily recommend the experience. :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Hmm, can't decide if this is a case of "All's well that ends well," or "much ado about nothing."
  • rell
    13 years ago
    wow great waist size.. my waist size was 36 inches for the last 4 years as a power lifter.. but 3 months ago i got out of that (getting too bulky ) and gone to a more endurance based lifting and im down to 33 inches
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Dudes sucking on dudes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion