tuscl

Republican Convention in Tampa

sasquatch
Kansas
Friday, November 11, 2011 4:13 PM
I just read a review on "Bliss" in Clearwater, FL...apparently some (most?) of the clubs in the Tampa Bay area are remodeling or otherwise getting ready for the Republican National Convention in Tampa next August...I can guarantee that a lot of "talent" will find their way here

7 comments

• canny
    13 years ago
    I guarantee that the candidates who campaign on "family values" platforms will be patronizing the strip clubs. The more vocal they are about family values, the more time they'll spend in the strip clubs.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I think Mons Venus gave out free admission if you had some sort of Republican Convention badge the last time they were in Tampa.
  • mikewazowski
    13 years ago
    "I think Mons Venus gave out free admission if you had some sort of Republican Convention badge the last time they were in Tampa." Do you really think that happened. I doubt Mons Venus did that. In fact I KNOW they didn't. Know how I know? Because there has NEVER been a political party convention, Republican or Democrat, held in Tampa, ever.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Yep, never in Tampa. This is a first.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Are you guys forgetting the Republican Cigar Viking Convention in 1015 A.D. with Leif Eriksson, heir to Erik the Red? That is how Tampa became a cigar center, just as SpongeBob SquarePants's exploits started the sponge industry there.
  • sasquatch
    13 years ago
    And I always thought that is was a tobacco "leaf"...
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    don't doubt that there will be many a delegate visiting the local clubs......to "save" those 'poor unfortunate' women, of course. [snicker!]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion