tuscl

Hitting Minneapolis: Time to tell me where to go!

skeets35
Tacoma, WA
Friday, November 11, 2011 1:02 PM
OK, I am doing one of those double entendre's here, but really some advise is sought. Am going to be in downtown Minneapolis next week and plan to hit two, maybe three clubs. From those of you that live there or are frequent visitors, what is the best clubs to hit for good laps and a fun time. I have had a few people let me know off list, and their help has been great, but now is the time for others to chime in and provide me some direction. Reading reviews really only provide so much info, but my list starts with Dream Girls and Sinners right now. So, let me have it with the advice.

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm thinking, based on what I've seen here, that you should go to Detroit or Toronto instead...
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I like reading silkypants's reviews and here are his MN clubs from his top favorite list: 13 Sinners Minneapolis MN 14 Seville Club Minneapolis MN 16 King Of Diamonds Inver Grove Heights MN 17 Schieks Palace Royal Minneapolis MN 18 Choice Gentlemans Club Minneapolis MN
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    online free admission pass to king of diamond [view link]
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    micro took my answer, which was "somewhere else".
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    I've had the best success at Shiek's the few times I've been to Minneapolis on business. Rick's has been hit and miss.
  • skeets35
    13 years ago
    Not going on a strip club trip, after all, who would go to Minneapolis fr that? So Detroit and Toronto is not on the agenda, Minneapolis is where I am for business for four days so that will be the place I have to hit.
  • Maybe a dumb question, but what are you looking for? Extras? Good luck, but try DG's or Choice's day shifts. Looks? Seville. Maybe Rick's or Downtown Cabaret, but I can't vouch for either. Alcohol? King of Diamonds, well outside downtown Minneapolis. You can drink and see pussy there. Value? BJ's and 22nd Ave. Station. Both places are more strip joints than strip clubs -- think Cheers with tits. No cover and beers come in cans. Any other questions, IM me. Hope you like our city. Please don't hold our tame scene against us.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Out of Minneapolis as fast as you can
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion