tuscl

Not a club I would visit, but still funny!

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 5:55 AM
A local (North Miami Beach) story that I find humorous. [view link] vm, best you stay down in SoBe!

8 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It ain't listed on TUSCL but the ATlanta one is with zero reviews. No. I am not going to be the first.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, It is TUSCL and not TUSCLSF.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the info, Clubber. I crossed it off the list of clubs to visit. :)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    lol, looks like doc holiday will be moving to miami now!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Swinging Richard is a military euphanism for a worthless type who spends all his time thinking about, or chasing pussy. To the point where he has an unkempt appearance, and he is therefore a detriment to the unit (they will get marked down in inspections). Swinging Richard is also a euphanism for a flaccid penis. Since this is a gay club, it was a poor choice for a name. It's like a heterosexual strip club called fat girls, or ugly cows.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I spent 10 years in the Marine Corps, and never heard the term "swinging richard" in this, or any other context, even once. Perhaps it's just an army thing? Urban Dictionary has a more general definition that equates the term to *all* junior enlisted wearing the rank of "private".
  • troop
    13 years ago
    george, i was in the army and i still remember the drill sargeants in basic refering too us trainees as swinging dicks. dude, i believe swinging richard is just a polite term for swinging dick and it can swing whether hard or soft. you'll have to ask dick suck.. err doc holiday when he comes around, he should know all about dicks.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It was swinging dicks when I went through basic AF training back in 1963.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion