tuscl

The Complaints Dept. Is Next Door

Friday, August 11, 2006 7:35 AM
My regulars know better, but Newer Meat occasionally tries variations of the "I'm having a bad (low money) night" routine, preying on both potential sympathy and wallet. It's almost always just a ploy. And I'm there to be seduced, not to be anyone's emotional backboard. "I'm sorry, hottie. Why don't you stop back when you're in a better mood" usually does the trick (either immediately or later). I 'train' dancers by giving them an extra tip to greet me with a seductive LD and hug upon setting up camp. As always, YMMV. Happy hunting, DG

4 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    ROFL. My favorite is when the tampon string and toilet paper discussion gets started. Now THAT turns me on and makes me want to spend money in the VIP ...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Complaints about not making money are a bore. I don't mind hearing complaints about other stuff as long as they're entertaining. And strippers can be pretty entertaining telling about the crap they encounter.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Actually one of my favorites did tell me business was real good when she was at the beach. She told me she made $4000 in a single week. It almost made me wonder why she didn't keep working there longer. The only thing I figured was that she got tired of the wall to wall people at that particular club. I know she told me she wanted to go back when the hotel rates were cheaper. Thinking about dancer accomodations and prices of places to stay at never really crossed my mind until she mentioned it to me. Since she was there for a few weeks, I gathered that business was not quite as good the other weeks she worked.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Or, to paraphrase Sam Kinison, anyones emotional tampon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion