tuscl

Flashback to Great Strip Club Conversations w/ Dancers

Sunday, October 30, 2011 10:14 AM
The setting: one of Detroit's working class dive bars well known for extras. The dancer: a hybrid of cute & sexy & shy--one of her trademarks was to shake her hair forward and hide behind it. The history: She knew she had appeal with me and off we went to the VIP ($20 a song). Performed topless with touching but got the impression she liked gamesmanship. Received no offer or talk of extras being available. So stopped after 1 song. Subsequent visit: Dancer spots me and comes over and stands next to me on my left, eventhough there's another dancer seated to my right. Polite smiles are exchanged between me and standing dancer. Standing dancer makes eye contact: "What do you want to do?" (said with smile) Mwa: (polite return of smile after a pause) "What do you want to do?" SD: "What do you want to do?" Mwa: "What do you WANT to do?" SD: "What do you WANT to do?" [Momentary pause] Mwa: "What do you want to do?" SD: "What do you want to do?" Mwa: "What do you WANT to do?" (said with flirty smile) SD: "What do you WANT to do?" (flirty smile returned) [Another pause ensues] Mindful standing dancer was in stilettos and aware 'awesome conversation' could go on and on and on, I told her "I'm okay for now" and sent her on her way. She was disappointed but went on her way. So, that's a great strip club conversational moment with a dancer. But wait, there's more. The following coincided with my attempt to check out a club at 11am, opening time. I had never been in a club at opening let alone in a club in the late morning. I walked in, there were no customers and the staff was scattered about. The manager and bouncer were seated at a table chilling--made no effort to collect cover from me. I walk over to the bar because low-and-behold, standing dancer from yesterday is seated at the bar. She's working as a server on this day. She recognizes me and smiles and I smile back as I walk up to her. [Did she just arrive or spend the night at this fine establishment???] Her: "You never buy any dances from me." Me: "We had one." I don't remember what she said next but what was coming to mind was what the dancer seated to my right had said the day before ... "There's no one back there in VIP right now; you could bend me over a chair and no one's going to care." I didn't say such to my riddle wrapped in an enigma, but my eyes wandered off to the within eyesight VIP and I'm sure it was empty... [Has anyone ever banged a server just after club opening in an empty VIP???] Just then my eyes caught a dancer emerging from the locker room and she was XXXL. There's no way now it would be tolerated for a non-dancer to be taken to the VIP when a dencer on-shift was available. Oh well. I established eye contact with the elusive one once again and made some comment about it not yet up and running at the club as a reason to leave. Then headed out the door. FWIW, I was never asked by the bartender (or the server underfoot) to order up a drink, something they will do without fail under nornmal circumstances. Perhaps there is some potential in opening a club???

22 comments

• rrbill
    13 years ago
    At least she spoke English.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    If I am counting correctly, you had three possible opportunities to score and you didn't get any. That's the kind of luck I have.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Sheesh, pablo!! I just looked at your profile and I see you review nothing but Houston clubs. And you never score in Houston clubs? Are all other Houston guys lying? There is always Canada, you know. Any guy who cannot score in the suburban Toronto clubs must leave this hobby and enter the priesthood for action. Even in my SC hell of Alberta a wily old guy can occasionally find a tasty bit of crumpet.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Two most memorable lines - "I got used to being treated as an object my entire life, so I figured I might as well work as a stripper and at least get paid for it." "Some just think that feeling like a thief feels better than feeling like a whore."
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Another memorable conversation was driving a girl home after (paid) OTC and her explaining to me how she was not a whore. (Her reasoning was a) she charged more and b) "your the only I do this for". Yeah, okay! Gotcha!)
  • canny
    13 years ago
    My favorite is a stripper who was completely honest. She said, "I hate my job."
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    CT, I'm going to use that technique next time. Every time she asks me a question, I will ask her the same one right back. If I raise my eyebrow, maybe that will seal the deal. LOL
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    3 weeks ago at my favorite Atlanta club, my club favorite brought her Gf over to the table. She gave my dick a gentle squeez and told the GF "This is mine. If I am not here, you and only you are to take care of it". Last week the fav was not there and her GF did what she was told. My fav was back today and I bought them both drinks. Gotta keep the back up happy too. LOL.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Well, I'm not so sure whether extras were a given with the gal, even at this notorious club. I could've spent $20 per on a couple of more songs and never gotten further. It just had that kind of feel to it. Yet it's memorable because it just kept going back and forth in Rhode Scholar fashion. Suburban Toronto is something. I fit the ideal target demo at one club and didn't do myself any favors sitting near where the dancers congregated. Might sound good, but I had a pack of four wading through slow-time at the club become fixated with me and wanting me to spend. Had I not gone off with a gal I might've gotten completely plucked! Canny, lol! Larry, that ought to work! My experience was a one-time occurrence -- have never had anything close since. Shadow you are verrrrry lucky!
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    SC, reminds me of a couple of months ago in Memphis, a girl who had been holding on all night told me, "You can take it home with you, but tonight that dick is mine." Great SS.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, there can be potential, CT. It sounds like you were at Bogarts. Once I went to Henry the Eighth South at opening and like Bogarts nothing was happening. I sat for awhile until the music started and the opening gals came out. Recalling samsung1's experiences there I spotted a dancer he had encountered and took her back to the VIP. With noone there to bother us, things moved quickly to completion and I left soon there after a happy man.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    VM, close. It was Henry the VIIIth North. I then left and went to Bogart's where they were up and going on all 3 stages when I walked in ... with no customers. Unfortunately I don't have anything memorable to report from that visit. Hard to believe I waited so long to ever visit Henry's South. It's certainly waaay better than Bogart's now. And the extra activity level in Henry's North is next to nil since the VIP room remodel. I'll have to try Henry's South on $10 day at the open -- and see whether there's anything special! Where's Sam been lately anyway? Watching Colombus Blue Jacket hockey?!? He used to post a lot more frequently.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @CTQWERTY, So, what DID you want to do?"
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Play some Bingo!?
  • travelguy10
    13 years ago
    Saw a hot new dancer at my regular club and tipped her on stage. She said she would come sit with me after her set and asked asked me to go ahead and buy her a shot of tequila. I asked her why I should and she replied " I am much sluttier after a shot". She was right!
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    My favorite conversation went like this: Dancer: Why do you come to this club? Jackmd: Naked women Dancer: You don't come for the conversation or drinks! Jackmd: No
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    My favorite line is not anywhere near as amusing, but it is relevant to this thread. I was visiting with an "Angel" (who turned out to be a bit of a thief) at The King's southern-most land. Me: "How long have you been working here?" Her: "Seven years. " Me: "Seven!? You must make good money." Her: "I do, but it's not about the money. You gotta love what you do, baby!" Her: <while grabbing my crotch> "And I LOVE what I do." Yep, sealed the deal for this ITC first-timer.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not the "greatest", but a dancer and I just now had this conversation: Her: Hi, I'm <name> Me: Hi. <small talk> Her: So, would you like a dance, or maybe a VIP? Me: No thanks. I'm good for now. Maybe later. Her: You sure? I have a great swallow through. ...
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Was at a club in Tampa. A dancer asks where I'm from. I say, "Michigan". She replies, "oh, what direction is that from here?" Well considering this is fucking FLORIDA and it's surrounded by water on three sides, maybe NORTH might be reasonable guess.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    motorhead, considering this is a strip club!! LOL
  • hakanlube
    13 years ago
    "Are you sure you're not a cop? Fuck it, I don't care. I'll suck your dick so good you wouldn't arrest me anyway."
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Her: I want to get out of here and go home. I'll suck your dick if you buy me a plane ticket. Me: Where do you live? Her: Ankara Me: LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion