Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Additional glossary items

den70

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

It seems like we could enhance this community by adding some words to the glossary.

I noticed a couple of new acronyms that I finally figured out in a discussion: OTC and ITC.

Here's the discussion: tuscl.net

How do we add items to the glossary, admin?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Perhaps you should actually look at the glossary before suggesting additions. :)

Those two have been there for quite some time, at least since I joined.

Profile picture for den70
den70
•

I swear those weren't there when I looked. (and I did look). I guess I need new glasses. Thanks georg.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You can send a request to Founder.

Urbandictionary.com is invaluable. Bookmark it.

Profile picture for den70
den70
•

Thank you, shadowcat. I really do appreciate the help!

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I looked up OTC on urbandictionary and it mentioned "oral to completion" but not much about "outside the club"

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Two other uses of OTC are "over-the-counter," and "off the clock."

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

OTC is also the airport code for Bol Chad. That might come in handy some time.

Profile picture for HonestT
HonestT
•

Back in the 90s when it was cool to say, "Off the Chain", OTC was used for that, too.

I am a little surprised there is no formal TUSCL Dictionary technology that the OP could have used. But as mentioned above, UrbanDictionary.com fills in most gaps.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"I am a little surprised there is no formal TUSCL Dictionary technology that the OP could have used"

Like a glossary?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement