tuscl

Pittsburgh-Boobies and UFC: Need Assistance

Thursday, October 27, 2011 7:02 PM
So, going to be in Pittsburgh on Saturday on business and I need some TUSCL'er assistance. Which clubs in the area show the fights? Preferably (if more than one option) a place where I'll actually be able to hear it, balanced with a non-craptastic SC. Replies or PM's welcome. Normally I'd just read reviews but this is somewhat specific so I need direct feedback. Thanks folks.

4 comments

• canny
    13 years ago
    I think you're pretty much out of luck. I doubt that any club in Pittsburgh is going to show the pay-per-view UFC fights and even if they do they all keep the volume on their TV's set to mute.
  • Longball300
    13 years ago
    The only place that I can think that might is Cheerleaders but agree on the mute: [view link] Give them a call...........
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    I think I'll be avoiding cheerleaders based on the reviews of extremely low mileage combined with $25 lappers. Bleh. I'm surprised no one shows these things in Pittsburgh, they're all over the place in Dallas.
  • hakanlube
    13 years ago
    I'm not sure about UFC, but I've seen pay-per-view boxing at Cheerleaders, so I think there's a good chance they'll show it. Their lap dances aren't great, but they're not bad as long as you choose wisely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion