tuscl

Cleveland Clubs

corey
Florida
I know I can read reviews and such but I'm going to cleveland soon and i'm wondering which clubs are good for mileage.

Also are dances out in public or are there private areas? I'm used to the canada scene where everything is private.

Thanks

5 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    best to just avoid them. Christies cabaret is nice but now requires pasties and after midnight they can not take off their bottoms while on stage. They have private rooms ($150 for 15 minutes) with some good privacy but there are cameras.

Amber's cabaret is ok for the dayshift but night shift is way too uptight and horrible dancer quality. Everything is out in the open at Amber's.

Read up on troop's reviews for some insightful reviews.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    in most cleveland clubs the lappers are out in the open.
    exception is the hustler club that has semi private cubicles for regular lappers but there are cameras and every dancer that gave me mileage there was never seen again on a follow up visit so i suspect they were possibly fired. hustler does have high price private rooms but once again there are cameras, same with christies.
    i believe crazy horse downtown has a private area also but i was only there once over 15 years ago so i can't give accurate info on that one.
    ymmv at all of them.
    all i can say is cleveland is a crap shoot, good luck.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    What, no plugs for Akron, Toledo, or Detroit? Sounds like Cleveland is a waste.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I thought anything in Ohio was a waste???
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    If you are looking for extras, you can get some tame appetizers in Dayton and Toledo. In Columbus some takeout can be had without too much work, but you can forget Cincinnati.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion