tuscl

Ghost stories

I was going to change my pic but found some ghost stories instead.
http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-gho…
This guy claims to have had physical sex with some type of ghost like entity. Any of you experienced something like that? I've felt something in my house but nothing that strong.

I mentioned ghosts to a dancer and she apparently has some type of poltergeist activity going on in her home with things getting moved about on their own and cabinet doors getting all opened up. I'm not sure what else.

The closest I've come to seeing something strange happen right in front of me, other than the typical wispy shadows were some doors opening up for me and closing behind me after I walked through one windy night. Apparently I had some kind of invisible ghost servant. It's hard to get good service from the spirit world.

I do remember one dancer seemed to get possessed one night when she was walking off alone with me. It seemed like when she returned to normal she was surprised. Some kind of wild animal spirit possessed her. Then she returned to normal after about 10 minutes and started threatening me if I ever told anyone. Weird I thought.

Anyone have any ghost stories?

4 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I like vampire stories too. Many years ago, one dancer gave me the strangest compliment. She told me she liked my two pointy teeth. Nothing like the artificial fangs they sell online. That was before I realized some people were really into the vampire scene. A nice set of fangs on a girl can look sexy.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Walk into a black strip club with your vampire fangs and they'll call you Count Chocula.
    http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images…
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't wear vampire fangs. Lol. I have had a ghost encounter though or something strange on one night.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Anyone dressing up for Halloween?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion